What Song are You Listening to Right Now?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by tulosai • Jan 16, 2015.

1. tulosai

tulosaiActive Member

Threads:
    What song are you listening to (or obsessed with) right now? I'm listening to Sia's Chandelier on Songza. Right now I'm not obsessed with any song in particular but have been listening to a lot of pop and also oldies.

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am listening to Arctic Monkeys, Muse and to some alternative rock bonds. I really like them over the pop songs that hit hard the market, because they feel empty. I feel that they are only created because of money, and fame, and money and fame alone. While those rock music is created to express great emotions.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The songs I can't seem to stop listening to are Labrinth's Beneath Your Beautiful and Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know. It does seem ironic as the first song speaks of a yearning for love while the latter song has something to do with ending a relationship. Occasionally, I insert Echosmith's Cool Kids. Although the lyrics have some reference to high school life, the composition, the melody and the synth sounds are just amazing.

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I'm currently listening to Just Like A Wall by Russian Red. A lot of music critics say that she's like the Spanish Fiest. I discovered her music over the holidays and I've been listening to her music pretty regularly ever since. I'm currently obsessed with this artist called NOK From the Future. His music is pretty hard to describe, but I suggest every give him a quick Google search.

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench :).

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also not listening to any particular song, but I'm really going crazy over music I hear on Chill FM on iTunes! It's not music that I'd say is mainstream, but it's beautiful. I discovered breakout British band London Grammar there, and I'm really into them. I also love the likes of Sia, Air, GoldFrappe and Morcheeba, to name a few. One song that stands out for me is Finley Quaye's Dice; it really speaks to me :)

7. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I love the Arctic Monkeys. What's your favorite song from them? Mine would probably be Dancing Shoes or D is for Dangerous. I love the fact that they send the message of them because an independent, alternative rock band, but at the same time, they're different and so catchy. Do you like the Kooks as well? They're also one of my all-time favorite bands. If you haven't heard them yet, try listening to the song Matchbox.

I love meeting people with the same music tastes as mine!

8. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    You're not going to believe this but I'm also obsessing over the exact same song you're going on about. I love Sia's Chandelier as well and the video even though it's a bit weird, it is kind of fascinating to watch. I also love other Sia songs, Sia is amazing. :p

9. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm listening to Last One Standing by Simple Plan. They are my favorite band. I try to live by this song every day.

10. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm listening to Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry. I love this song it's a really good moving on tune, when life is annoying it lifts me up!

11. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I am listening to the oldie station on the radio and Joe Cocker's " You are so Beautiful" is playing. I love that song.

12. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm about to listen to Who Owns My Heart by Miley Cyrus. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of her. I just like a few of her songs and this one is addicting to me for some reason.