What tea do you recommend?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by isabbbela • Aug 7, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been getting a bunch of different tea packages and the more I try the more I like! So far I have white tea, green tea, black tea, Indian Chai, Black with Cinnamon, Brazilian mate tea (regular and one that has chocolate and caramel essences, delicious!), besides the regular chamomile and anise.

What are your favorite tea flavors? Also how do you drink your tea: unsweetened, sweetened with sugar, sweetener or honey?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer black tea, trying to get into green because it is healthier and chai for a treat. I prefer black tea because I like the caffeine factor, green tea I believe has a little caffeine but not enough for me. I drink my tea with a little bit of lemon, tried milk or cream and didn't like it.

3. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    My dad used to work on a ship and got around the world a lot. He would bring different kinds of tea from all over. My favorite is ceylon tea. It's got that hint of sweetness to it and not fragrant that reaches the level of perfume. This I highly recommend. I drink regular tea (black and green) sweetened with honey.

4. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm more of a coffee person but when it comes to teas, I only drink two kinds >> lemon iced tea and milk tea. Milk tea with black pearls and iced tea with lots of ice. :) Though I did try pure tea before as a diet supplement (suppose to help treat constipation :eek:) but I already forgot what type of tea it was. :confused:

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I recommend trying out one of the bottled cold milk tea brands, because in my experience, they are usually a bit different from what you can do at home. I'm not sure of their availability in other countries, but here, they can be found in almost any grocery or convenience store, and I often do get one whenever I come across it.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite tea is Apple Cinnamon, I mix this tea with a regular black tea which makes a very refreshing drink, just the right amount of cinnamon and a little stronger than it would be alone when mixed with regular tea. I do add sugar to the mix. We drink it hot and cold.

7. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I've actually met a tea I didn't like. I do prefer a double spice chai tea, if I were to choose a child. I like the rich flavour and the ease with which I can cream it. I'm not a huge fan of cream with my tea usually but when it's late at night and I'm sipping a warm cup I may splash a tad in there. Or almond milk.