What Tv Character Do You Relate To?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by angelicagapit • Jan 22, 2015.

1. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    Is there any character in any TV show that you have similarities with or someone you can relate to?

Let's say you're experiencing or have experienced something they are currently experiencing in the television show.

Who are the characters that share similarities with you?

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    There's so many TV show personalities and characters I can relate to it gets kind of ridiculous to explain them all, so I'll shorten mines three.

My first TV show character I can relate to is Patrick McGoohan's "The Prisoner" series, which he himself played the acting lead. I resonate with the shoe's main character 'Number 6' because throughout the 17 episode series, he never lost his integrity, honor, and faith to being a man, not a person to be controlled and told what to do despite the odds he faced! Patrick himself had created, produced, and written the whole series himself, which was done very well especially being that it was aired in 1967 C.E.

Second TV show character I relate to is Bart Simpson, because he's always getting into trouble but is in fact truly venting his inability to express his creative abilities, which is noticeable when he fights with his more intelligent and younger sister Lisa. Plus, he's know throughout the whole world as a wild child, yet the ironic thing is that he's voiced by a woman - it's awesome in my opinion.

Last personality I resonant from a TV show is Bob Ross, because if anyone knew his background in the military, it's very contradictory to his calm and patient persona he displays on screen. More over, I used to watch Ross paint every day after school to learn painting tips and simply enjoy how he made such simple landscape paintings appear so fantastic!

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Stan Smith from American Dad, in the sense that I do horrible things without any regards to the feelings of others. I'm mostly joking, of course. I'm probably 5% of what he does. I don't just ignore children, talk down to my significant other, or work for the CIA. In the sense that he's a parody of multiple aspects of society, I like to do much of the same.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can totally relate with a number of Game of Thrones characters. I find my angsty side similar to that of Jon Snow's (I can't really blame him since he's got a lot on his plate). The cynical me is no different from Tyrion Lannister. The boyish me is so Arya Stark. I can totally see my doubts and anxiousness on Bran Stark's character. And of course, there's Daenerys Targaryen's transformation from meek little girl to a strong, powerful woman - something I've aspired to become in the near future.