What Video Games are you currently Playing?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by firestarian • Mar 5, 2014.

1. firestarian

firestarianMember

Threads:
    I'm curious what everyone here is playing right now and what they are planning on playing. I got a huge backlog from the recent game sales as well as PS+'s services.

I'm currently working on
    Another Fallout New Vegas Playthrough (this game never gets old)
    Grand Theft Auto V (Still need to finish this)
    Mass Effect 2 (Trying to do one more playthrough with 3)
    State of Decay
    several others.

That is only listing the ones I have started! What are you working on?

2. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    Haven't played GTA V in a while now so I might play that. Right now I have been playing a lot of NBA 2k14 but once Titanfall comes out that's probably going to be the only game I play for a while. I'm still trying to 1000/1000 Ryse too so I might have to try to do that before Titanfall comes out.

3. IndianapolisJones

IndianapolisJonesNew Member

Threads:
    If you haven't already, I suggest you get on the new Assassin's Creed game. All of the games from the series are really fun. They are designed as an open world similar to that of Skyrim and GTA. The story line in the Assassin's Creed series is captivating and the designers develop the game very nicely.

I'm currently in the midst of GTAV, Halo 4, and Fifa '14, all of which are really fun and have great replay value - I can play them all multiple times and not get sick of them.

4. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Not playing much. I will play Starcraft 2 usually or maybe a shooter like CSGO. They're simple and keep you busy so I play them to keep my mind off things.
    I bought some new games like Banished but I haven't been able to get into them. I've lost interest in many games I have too. I'm also really picky and popular games like Day Z or Age of Empires I have but don't enjoy.

5. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    The game that i am playing the most right now is NBA 2k14. I am a big NBA fan so of course i would love a basketball game. I only play online though. I feel the game is much more fun when you are playing against a real person. I play a few hours every week day. On the weekends i hardly ever turn it off.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm replaying some old PS1 games now, and I'm halfway through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'm happy that it's still as good as I remember it and it hasn't aged at all, in my opinion. I'm also replaying FF8, but admittedly I'm kind of getting tired of it because I'm not particularly fond of cutscenes and this game has tons of them that can't be skipped. I'm also nearly finished with Asphalt and Plants vs. Zombies 2 on my mobile games library, and honestly, I'm very surprised that I even like these mobile games as much as I do. I think they are very well made and deserve a good amount of recognition.

7. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    Currently head deep into Diablo 3 for the PC. They've recently patched it to version 2.0 which has completely changed some of the game mechanics.
    Also the expansion is just round the corner on the 25th of March.

Blizzard has just announced a 50% EXP bonus that will last up till the expansion, so it'll be an ideal time to log in and level up a bit before it gets really busy with the expansion.

8. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    Entropia Universe
    Madden 2008 (modded obviously)
    Hearts of Iron III
    Renegade-X
    Wargame: Air Land Battle

Those are the ones I play currently. Mainly Madden and Renegade-X though I do try the other ones from time to time too. Definitely looking to get back to gaming a bit more once I buy a new computer.

9. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    My friends and I have resorted to play Halo 3 again. We have NHL 14 and Call of Duty: Ghosts but those games got real boring real quick. Halo 3 is a timeless classic. It's been out for like 8 years and still a very good game.

10. Trent

TrentMember

Threads:
    Assasins creed blackflag and always super street fighter 2 turbo.

11. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Many games are getting released soon and I'm going to be broke soon. :p Right now, I'm juggling between Thief, EDF 2025, and Dead Nation. I just got Dead Nation for the PS4 yesterday and have been playing it since. I temporarily stopped Thief and EDF and not going to complete them anytime soon. Dark Souls II is coming next week, so I'm going to jump on that as soon as it's out.

12. emilyrose93

emilyrose93Member

Threads:
    Yay, Fallout! I didn't like New Vegas as much as 3 though, which is coincidentally what I'm playing right now! This is my second play-through. I'm about 15 hours in now. You're right, these games do never get old. The plot, world and characters in the Fallout games are some of the best I've ever seen in any game.

I would really like to play an Assassins Creed game but I've just never gotten around to it. I love history though, and also stealth games, so I think I would really enjoy them. I have wanted to try Day Z as well. I played it online a bit when it first came out but it was constantly glitching on my computer and basically wouldn't just run. I bought Arma II especially so I could play it so I was pretty pissed I had wasted my money :(

13. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I have been having way to much fun with Grand Theft Auto V. Sometimes I start doing so missions to collect money, but when I feel like taking a break from the missions I just drive around to see what I come across. Sometimes roaming around does payoff literally because when you run into a gas station you can rob them and keep the money the only bad thing from that is the cops come after you & if they catch you the money you stole is obviously gone from your account. This game has so much detail its just amazing how far this game has come and it just keeps getting better.