What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by SpiralArchitect • Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was Man of Steel a while back. It was decent as a superhero movie but not so great as a Superman movie. It was like the director didn't understand the character they were working on. Still worth a watch if you can look past that.

So, which was the last movie you watched? What were your thoughts on it?

2. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Pete's Dragon, watched it with my 5 year old son yesterday. An oldie but goodie!

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just watched Hocus Pocus with my youngest last night. Yay! Love Halloween :D

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was "The Butler". It was much better than I thought it was going to be. I also learned a little bit of history.

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Recently I watched again Teeth. This is a film that many will find difficult to watch but when you afford yourself the chance you will either be disgusted or pleased. I hope you do not research before watching it. Otherwise, you ruin the surprise for yourself.

6. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    The first movie of "Fast and Furious" is so good! I think that's probably the best movie I have seen comparing to other Fast and Furious movies.

7. pandandesign

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was "The Last Airbender". I haven't seen the cartoon version of The Last Airbender, but the live-action was awesome. I went to see it again the next day. It was that good!

8. SpiralArchitect

Threads:
    One of the worst movies I've ever watched. Completely tasteless and not in a fun way. Not worth anyone's time in my opinion.

9. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I just watched Transformers again. I loved this movie and I am a huge fan of the cartoon. I think they did a good job when they made this movie and I can see how it did well in theaters. I like the other two movies in the series and I can't wait to see what they do in the fourth one.

10. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Last movie I watched was yesterday, it was Paranormal Activity 4. I liked it, but it wasn't very scary at all. I was bored after 40 minutes, I even took a quick nap while watching it!

11. pandandesign

Threads:
    I can't watch movies like Paranormal Activity. I don't know why, every time I watch some scary movies, I have a nightmare. That's very strange, not to mention it stays in my mind for weeks. I have heard Paranormal Activity is very good though.

12. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    For the nth time, I watched 500 Days of Summer. It never gets old. Maybe because I'm hopeless romantic.

13. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I decided I wanted to lighten my mood so I watched Major Payne. I love this movie because no matter how many times I see it I always get a good laugh out of it.

14. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Last movie I watched was Philly Brown it was a pretty good movie kept my attention. But it wasn't all that it was just okay..

15. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hit the enter button to fast lol. My thoughts on the movie Philly Brown was that it had a good story line it had a lot of passion and heart in it. It was a story that real every day people could relate to. It could of used some better actors but other than that it was a good movie and I enjoyed watching it.

16. nhsososo4

nhsososo4Member

Threads:
    The last movie i watched was, Temptations by Tyler Perry. Very impressive movie i must say, with a strong message. Though it received a lot of bad reviews, i feel the American public just refused to accept that HIV/AIDS its no longer a problem of the African content but theirs as well.

Tyler Perry, from Why did i get married, diaries of a mad black women and a whole lot of trail has always provided us with great movies. Temptations has given us a different view of things and angle and made us aware of the AIDS scourge facing us.

17. pandandesign

Threads:
    I love that movie!! I have watched it for about 10 times in 7 days. It's one of the best movies I have watched besides "A Walk to Remember".

18. Joepal

JoepalNew Member

Threads:
    I watched Red last night its a great movie in witch the mission is to save your country because Korea attack on America and they won and war so the story is on how a group of people called wolverine save their country.

19. Joepal

JoepalNew Member

Threads:
    The Last I See "Dabang2". That movie was Great. The movie around centre theme Padey.The movie have own drift and pick a speed.

20. SpiralArchitect

Threads:
    There is no group called Wolverine in the movie from what I've heard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.