What was the worst handheld gaming console that you have owned?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Jan 20, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love playing video games. That's why from childhood to adulthood, I have accumulated quite a lot of video game consoles (handhelds and home consoles). A lot of them were good, and some of them were bad. The worst handheld video game console that I had was a Brick Game. It was a cheap handheld console that did nothing but play black and white Tetris games.

What was the worst handheld video game console that you have owned?

2. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I only owned the original gray Gameboy (which I loved so that's not the worst) and a PSP (which I also loved but sold because I felt there weren't as many games as I hoped).

So if I really have to choose it's the PSP but only because I have to choose one of the 2.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Haha. Lol. Those are two great handheld consoles and it really is hard to choose which one among the two is the worst. But, IMO, none of them deserve to be considered worst handheld console that you have owned. Lucky you. You have not yet tried some crappy handhelds. Crappy handhelds ruin part of your childhood. I'm telling you.;)

4. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Gameboy Advance.

The shape was rubbish. The purple colour sucked and I didn't really play it that much.

I really liked all the other handhelds I had (especially the old grey, brick-like gameboy)

5. jriley

jrileyNew Member

Threads:
    The game gear, that thing sucked batteries.