What ways do you actually make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by dhrynio • Dec 10, 2012.

1. dhrynio

dhrynioMember

Threads:
    I do a few things, none of them make a lot of money, but it adds up and I get some extra spending money!
    *the link are my affiliate links and feel free to add yours!*

I do a paid to watch ads

Pay is low but if you get people to join under you you get some for those they watch too. What I like about this is that I can put it into it's own window or tab and just check back every 20 seconds or so while another loads. I have been paid for this and it is not a scam.

I also do surveys for Valued Opinions. I like their surveys and they pay between $1.50 to $5. If you want an invite I need to send you an email so PM me with your email address. You don't get paid in cash but you get exact amount for things like Amazon gift cards, Visa gift cards, Macy's gift cards etc.

So what do you do that makes you some money?

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:

I do a lot of different things to make money online from reading email, doing surveys, tasks, etc. etc. and I am always looking for new links to go and make more extra money. I will send you a PM with a couple of my links and you can send me a couple of yours. Maybe you have some I don't and maybe I have some you don't. A lot of the ones I do pay by paypal or gift cards and a couple that pay with check.

3. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    Dhrynio - I used your link to check out Hits4Pay. I hope it helps you out a bit if I'm active there. I do several things online to make bits of cash here and there such as Swagbucks but mostly I write articles for places like Demand Media, Hubpages and Squidoo. For me writing is easy and fun so it doesn't feel like work.

4. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I do quite a few different things to earn money online. The thing that I started off with was simple article writing, and blog commenting services. From there, it has developed into many other opportunities. I love the website InboxDollars. It's quick and easy, only takes 5 minutes or less per day. I am also a huge fan of the freelancing website, oDesk. I have many clients over there.

5. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    If you guys need money in a hurry, just write a few articles at Bubblews and then have your articles tweeted and retweeted. If you know of a few places to share article links, put your Bubblews articles in those too. They cash out at $25. But that's actually pretty easy to get in a day with them.

6. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I do several little things to make money online. I do some PTC still, and some freelance writing. I also have an ongoing question/answer job at odesk that pays the best.

7. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have daily schedule for myself that consists of reviewing music at Slice the Pie, competing surveys at Treasure Trooper, doing tasks at Sidetick, and occasional offers at other money-making sites. However, I'm always looking for more ways to earn money online.

8. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I do lot of survey sites, and I also do ChaCha. And I have a knew one that just started and it's called slicethepie, i just reacyh cashout pretty easy thing to do.

9. dhrynio

dhrynioMember

Threads:
    Oh man, I forgot about ChaCha. I used to do it and still have a lot in there that I never cashed out. Has it changed a lot in the last year?

So many good ideas here, thank you all so much!! I know there is money to be made, it is sometimes hit or miss but it is out there!

10. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I do a few things too. I love swagbucks! swagbucks.com/refer/Treighsie I use it to get all of my Amazon gift cards!

11. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I learned that in order to really make money online, you have to have a few gigs going on, otherwise you will get no where fast. So, I do some writing at a few places, cloud crowd, micro worker, and I pick up a few gigs on odesk.

12. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I used to do a lot more things than I do currently. Some of them were legit but really slow and ridiculously time consuming. Now I'm down to just a few:

(

),

(

) which pays you to share links,
    redgage which is similar to adfly, and

(

) which pays you to do searches.

13. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I mainly do surveys and posting comments on blogs. I do swagbucks which i am about to cash out on a 100 bucks on that one i do mindfield and a few others i mainly do surveys i am not a good writer so i don't do any of those i also have one site where i listen to phone calls and just put when the person on the phone connected to who they were calling or whatever and there is no min cashout you can cashout whenever you want to and they pay every monday it's pretty cool.

14. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I own my own web site and do affiliated things there to earn ( like when people print the manufacture coupons etc), I sell adspace, I do product reviews for free products. I also do a few jobs online. Here is the

to see some of what I do and some screen shots. I also do Mystery Shopping for a few reputable companies. I love the extra cash & eating out for free! If you want more info contact me about that. I also have a job doing mod work for an online community. I do not make a ton at it but as you said it all adds up & truly helps. Best part is I am having so much fun doing it all! I love working from home.

15. mlacombe

mlacombeNew Member

Threads:
    I do mostly freelance writing. I have other things I do when I'm bored with writing. Slice the pie, rate my video, mturk, ect. I also recently starting to get into transcription. It has been more lucrative for me than writing!

16. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I make the majority of my money online via the the following methods:

- Sponsored posts
    - freelance writing
    - selling ads on blog
    - CPM ad networks on blog
    - GPT sites

I don't like putting all my eggs into one basket. :)

17. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    What tasks do you do on sidetick? The only thing I know of to make money is doing the blog. Are there other ways to make money there now?

18. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    My main source of income is paid posting - at least it's the most stable one. Then I have a couple clients for whom I do coding stuff (coding websites from scratch, fixing bugs, doing updates, etc). I get a lot more money for that, but I don't get them as often as I can post for money.

19. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lots of good information here. Always looking for ways to increase my income. I do paid posting to forums and offers to make online cash.

20. Alex19

Alex19New Member

Threads:
    I am doing a lot of activities on the internet like PTC, GPT sites and more recently PTU sites. I heard that you can learn a lot of money from this kind of sites and I started from 2 days ago. Until now, I have only 2$ but I hope to earn more !