What would you want your last food to be?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by akiii123 • Sep 14, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Everyone loves to tell about their favorite foods, however, have you ever thought what would you want your last food to be? Do you want your last food to be one of your favorite or would you prefer to try out something really new and exciting? I would prefer to eat the pasta my mom usually makes. It is delicious and I am sure I will love it till my death.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPoshBanned

Threads:
    I just love barbecued sirloin steaks. If I had my last meal, that's what I would want. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

3. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly, I don't think I can eat anything if I know that it's going to be my last meal. :D But for the sake of answering the question, I think I would like my last meal to be:

Soup >> Crab and corn soup
    Main Dish >> Angus beef belly with mushroom gravy, potatoes, carrots and green beans
    Salad >> Chicken macaroni salad with mayonnaise
    Dessert >> Leche flan
    Drink >> Milk tea

:)

4. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    My last food would have to be a bit of a banquet. I would want sushi as an entree, I'm not sure yet what type I would like, most likely I would choose in the moment. After that I would have a meat lasagna with shrimp on the side as the main course. Which would be followed by a homemade cheesecake for dessert.
    That's pretty much a collection of all my favorite food and I would be happy with that as my last meal.

5. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I had to think about this question for some time. I don't think I have even been asked that so you stumped me. :) My last food would definitely be sushi. It is my absolute favorite and we don't get to have it that often because there aren't many restaurants that serve it well. There is one and for date nights with my husband it is our number one choice. Sushi it is!!!! Great question. :)

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It might sound strange, but I'd like my last food to be a big tub of organic soy yogurt with my favourite type of spelt cookies. Naturally, I would prepare my yogurt just the way I like it, with a dash of cinnamon, some hazelnuts and a few slices of apple. It's my absolute favourite food during any time of the day or night, it makes me feel full and satisfied.

7. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I think it has to be my dad's homemade pizza recipe. It was fantastic and the taste lingers in your mouth and you'll be begging for more. I hope my dad didn't put anything suspicious on it. But yeah I would eat that pizza even if it means I'm going to die of a heart attack.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was asked that before and had a really hard time deciding. I believe it would just settle for Japanese food coma and maybe a Burrito!! If I could choose dessert, you're probably be just plain Lindt chocolate, or a petit gateau.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would want a Japanese feast. I would go to the Japanese block downtown that has a ramen shop next to a Japanese restaurant and a sake microbrewery and just go from door to door pigging out.

10. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I know right!! How does one think about eating if it is their last meal:eek::)?
    Some of your choices sound good to me though... chicken salad, flan?! Delicious!

11. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking more of a death bed situation than a death row one here. Without having to think too much it would have to be chocolate. I already eat my favorite meals whenever I can, but mushroom tortellini with a pesto and truffle oil topping would be great and of course garlic and herb bread. I could also opt for a fried egg sandwich with ketchup which is also a favorite of mine.

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    For my last food I'd probably just pick one of my favorite Japanese or Chinese dishes. I always eat this type of food but I never really tire of it because it's so much my favorite, so I'd even get it as my last meal even if I've been eating it all my life. I'm not really a fan of other cuisines even though I still like them.

13. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really sure, but I have thought about it. I mean, I've seen on the news about people whose executions are imminent and they usually (for some unknown reason) tell what the person has chosen for their last meal. It would just be such a difficult choice, I would think.
    On the one hand, you'd be thinking, "What does it matter?"
    And then again, I guess, at the same time you'd be thinking of all your favorite foods, none of which you'd likely have had in a number of years while being incarcerated, so I guess maybe you might have already made up a list of some sort in your mind.
    I don't know what my whole meal would consist of, but it would be heavy on the desserts with chocolate being a favorite ingredient...and nuts.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have no idea what my last meal would be! I've been sitting here thinking about it.. I'm supposed to choose something I wouldn't normally eat, I'm assuming, because what's the fun in that? Or something "sinful"? I just don't enjoy those foods anymore.. it would still be what I eat on the daily. I guess I'd ask for a truck load of every fruit imaginable. There are so many I would absolutely LOVE to try.

15. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Probably pizza from my favorite pizza place, with french fries, and coke. And the most heart attack inducing dessert I can think of. Hey, it'd be my last meal, so no worries about calories or carbs or whatever!

16. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    If I were on death row I would choose the Olive Garden's never ending salad & bread sticks option so that I may live forever. I'm really not sure what my last meal would be. It would have to be a buffet of things I have yet to try regardless of price. That would be my dream.

17. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I might as well try some foods which are known to cause death if improperly handled, like pufferfish (fugu).

18. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I would love carbonara to be my fast food since it's also my favorite dish of all time. I wouldn't mind a buffet though of pizza, French fries, burgers, tacos, Caesar salad, and dumplings. I don't have to worry about getting fat from binge-eating since I'm already going to die anyway.