What you think is the Best Phone of 2012?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Ja'cobeC • Dec 20, 2012.

1. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    What you think is the Best Phone of 2012? This is a really easy answer for me. I think the best phone of 2012 has to be the iPhone 5. If you had a chance to really play around with it then you will feel the same way. The iPhone will always be the phone to get every year. What you guys and gals think is the best phone of 2012?

2. vest007

vest007Member

Threads:
    Go for Samsung Galaxy S III. Not as much expensive as Apple iPhone, but enriched with as many features and applications as the latter. Well... that is if you are not a hardcore Apple fan.

Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-UK-preorder.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have to fo with the Iphone as well. I have had the Iphone 4 and 4S. I love them both. Apple makes a good product all around. Phones are no exception.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have to go with the Droid Razr Maxx HD. Comparisons videos between IOS and Android have been shared on here before as well as on Youtube, which go into great detail about how many more conveniences Android has that iPhone's don't that many Apple users don't even realize. The Razr Maxx HD also has the high resolution display, a Kevlar backing as opposed to the scratch prone coated metal back on the iPhone 5, as well as an extended battery that lasts even longer than most phones out there - no need to carry around a battery backup.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If the Samsung galaxy Note 2 could be considered as a phone, I'd say that it's the best phone of 2012.
    Screenshot_2013-01-09-10-36-49.

It has a larger screen as compared to most smartphones out on the market. It has a quad core processor that could easily launch any game or application with ease. It also comes with a stylus (called the s-pen) which adds a lot of features. The multi screen which allows you to view 2 applications at once is very useful.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well this article provides interesting feedback on which is the best mobile phone: