What's On Your Phone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by olorien • Sep 30, 2012.

1. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like apps that use a lot of space and slow my phone down. The ones I do like are fun, useful and even make a little money for me on the side. For shopping I've got dealnews and iSlick. For learning new tricks, Lifehacker has been my favorite for a long time. My money makers are Nielson Mobile, SBTV Mobile, and Viggle. I also have this fun little game called Rush Hour. I bet you guys have a lot of good ones too!

2. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I have Viggle on my phone too and I have this game called Temple Run and Flow Free its very addicting. And then I have just a bunch of apps that I don't use anymore.

3. Jennifernew

JennifernewNew Member

Threads:
    Apps will take space and slow down the phone but this will also give latest features to your phone. Games will also takes some space but comparatively less than apps but it will also slowdown your cellphone with out giving any latest features to you.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really fond of downloading applications on my phone, because there is a lot of media content on my phone already, like movies and mp3's. The only ones that I download on my phone are some games, like Mortal Kombat, Need for Speed and X Men.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my recently developed past times is downloading apps on Google Play. I like trying out new apps but I also uninstall them after a couple of days. Currently, I have Homerun Battle, Paper Plane 3D and 9 innings for my games. I also have Facebook and Yahoo Mail installed. I also have Dolphin Browser which is really great for browsing the web.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Hmmmm what's on my smartphone would be the facebook app, youtube app, netflix, skype and some games. I am playing just two games as of the moment. FIFA 2012 and NBA 2k13. I don;t have other more apps primarily because I have lots of music in my card so I can't accommodate anymore memory suckers.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I don't really use or have many apps. The one I use the most is TrackChecker, to check where in the world my online orders are. Then the usual, Gmail, Facebook, Skype, some games (Angry Birds, Asphalt, YooNinja) and Vignette, which I use to replace the default camera app.

8. sweethoney

sweethoneyNew Member

Threads:
    I don't mind downloading apps that take up a lot of space as long as I can move them to my external storage. If I can't and I find I'm not using it often, it gets deleted. I don't have many games on my phone. I do keep some coupon apps for stores that I frequent. I like having them so I don't have to worry about carting my coupons on my purse. Having them on my phone to scan saves me so much time. I also use FB and the google maps/navigator service a lot.