What's the best bubble bath?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MindyT • Oct 19, 2013.

1. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Every once and awhile, I like to take a bubble bath. I usually go to the nearest store and pick up whatever bubble bath solution they have on the shelf. Most of the time, this works. However, I have sometimes purchased bubble baths that give me a rash or smells too strongly.

Do you have a favorite brand of bubble bath? Do you have a favorite scent? Where do you purchase the bottle?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In my opinion the best place to get bath products is Lush... unfortunately is quite expensive, so maybe if you take baths very frequently you should find affordable alternatives. However, if you are like me and take baths very rarely only when you need to calm down and relax, Lush is great! They have the most awesome, fun, awesome-smelling bath bombs, sea salts and such. You should drop buy their store and take a look!

3. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Lush. Are they a national chain? I wonder if they have a website. I will have to take a look and see if they do.

4. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    The best bubble bath I have ever come across is BabyGanics bubble bath. It does not have much of a smell, which I prefer to a strong, overpowering bubble bath. It is also organic so it shouldn't give you a rash or any other health related issue. It bubbles up like crazy! A small amount goes a long way and you will most likely have bubbles the entire duration of your bath(depending on how long you soak). It comes in a huge bottle and is very reasonably priced.

5. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I like Bath and Body Works bubble bath and shower gel used as bubble bath. That way I can get the scent I like and match my lotion.

I'm with you though, don't want something drying or super smelly. For my kids I just use Johnson and Johnson or Aveeno Baby. I'm actually finding that instead of bubble bath, I'm really liking taking Epsom salt baths better. I feel far more relaxed when I'm done, no big mess to clean up around the tub….

NO bubbles though.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, it's American! I thought they had stores all over the US, but it could be that they have them only at some places. In California is easy to find them on larger cities. Look them up online!

7. steisehodgson

steisehodgsonMember

Threads:
    Bubble bath products from LUSH. I like the emotibombs and the massage bars best, but they have a huge selection of everything bubble bath. For lots of bubbles, buy the bubble bar. Amazing.