What's the best equipment to trim belly fat?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by chiofthenorns • Sep 3, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love eating. However, my mother told me that I should cut back on eating and exercise because my belly is too big now. Also, I cannot fit into my jeans anymore. Can anyone recommend a good exercise equipment to me? I want to work out at home because all the gyms that I know of are far from our home.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't suggest equipment because I don't agree with equipment lol.. but I will tell you, the food you eat is the most important part of getting rid of your belly. Once you get the food thing under control (as little processed foods as possible), only then will the exercise matter and only if you want definition.. otherwise, your diet is all you really need if all you care about is a flat stomach.

3. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Equipments? You mean like ab workout equipments or maybe sauna belts? As for sauna belts forget them they don't work, at least based on my experience. I agree with the dude above me, just balance out what you're putting in your mouth, they're the reason you don't fit in your pants anyway. Also try to do some cardio workout or some modified sit ups.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd say watch what you are eating. Stick to a healthy diet and exercise. You can start by going for regular walks, ride your bike or go swimming. All these activities will help you to stay fit and get a toned body. You don't need special equipment to keep in shape, unless you are interested in building and shaping your muscles. But if you like gyms, find an instructor who can give you specific exercises for your belly if it continues to present a problem to you.

5. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Willpower. But you can't really buy that...

Maybe it would be cool to invest in buying a AbWheel or something...
    But you really need to do the work. That's it.
    Don't think any equipment will do it for you. It won't...