What's the best website to sell your old gadgets online?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by pandandesign • Dec 20, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Do any of you sell your old gadgets online? I used to sell my used gadgets for cash because that's how I sometimes earn extra cash to buy a new gadget. There are a lot of websites that offer people to trade in or sell their old, used gadgets for gift cards and cash. I usually go to Gazalle, which is an excellent website to sell used gadgets for cash or gift cards. What's the best website to sell your old gadgets online?

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    The website I have always used for stuff I get bored of or no longer want is -

Really good customer service and not bad prices offered.

3. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    I usually don't use a middleman and just sell it personally myself, I've used and had good experiences with eBay and Gumtree. Craigslist is another but that's not as big in my country.

4. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Well, of course the widely known eBay would be a first choice when selling your old stuff. You just have to be prepared for all the fees that will drain any profit from your sells. You can go the Craigslist route but that can take time and persistence before you get a interested party.

5. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    As many have said, I primarily use ebay for auctioning my old stuff. Not only gadgets but also other old things that I don't need anymore. Ebay is convenient for me mainly because I can opt to get paid via PayPal which in turn can be spend online.

6. jriley

jrileyNew Member

Threads:
    Craigslist if you have time an patience.

7. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I would say any website that offers you to meet the person who is buying face to face. I know a lot of people use eBay but a lot of people are scammed that way. I just try to sell my gadgets to friends or people I know.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well the most popular websites for selling stuff are Ebay and Craigslist, but I also look at the local websites over here which is sulit.com.ph and tipidcp.com.

9. sujoych

sujoychNew Member

Threads:
    Most of the people recommend ebay. I appreciate that but just one month back I sold my iPhone 4 at Budli.in and I'm satisfied with the price they offered me.

10. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Budli.in before. Where is it based if you don't mind my asking, and is it auction based or a simple site that you can sell it to them right away, sort of like a trade in site?

11. sujoych

sujoychNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks Livvy for your query. This is based in India. They're a direct trade in site offers direct buy backs.