Whats the easiest site to make some money on quickly?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Marco • Apr 25, 2012.

1. Marco

MarcoNew Member

Threads:
    So what are some of the easiest and fast paying sites that are easiest to make money on? I cant really use surveys a lot, they dont have them in a good quantity in my country. Any other way except article writing? IMO people are too demanding these days. Article writing goes for 1.5-3$ for 500 words!! WTH!!!

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I have several good sites where I make money. I have some paid to watch video sites, some ptcs and paid to posts. I guess it just depends on what you are interested in.

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I find that rating music on Slicethepie pays quickly. Payout comes as soon as you make $10. It is best to listen to the music while doing something else. You can also get referrals now, so if you pass it on with your referral link, you can make a percentage of what your referrals make. The longer you rate, the more you earn.

However,

The best way to make real money and not just change, is to make your own site and sell something from it, or monetize the site with content and advertisements. All the best...:eek:

4. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    This site Slicethepie is it only for Americans? I tried to open it but it gives me EROR! I hope it's just my browser. It sounds great! I am tired of PTC sites!

There is one site mylot.com. It's not that much but it's fun! You have to write posts and the threads are so so so many! It pays $0.01 for post but if you like posting you would earn some money! And you can earn from referrals, too!

5. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I signed up for slice the pie but I thought that it would take way too long to earn any money on there! Maybe I did it wrong but it seemed like it would take me a whole day of working just to make $2 and I have other sites that I can make more money than that.

6. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I've noticed the same problem with sites like ChaCha. You earn .01 cents per post, so you earn about $1 per hour. However, its extra spending cash and I really enjoy it. They only pay once per month. I was working for Demand Studios making $20 per article (it was $25, but they did a paycut to all the writers). I was bringing in about $1500 per month, so when they cut the majority of the writers--I was really struggling. Every once in awhile, Demand Studios will have an article available--I just can't depend on it as a main source of income anymore. I have a bachelor's degree in journalism and I'm going to school for nursing, so this is why I made so much per article. However, they also hire for eHOW, which pays around $15 per article. I hope this helps.

7. rymick

rymickNew Member

Threads:
    You may want to check out a website that lists online work, like realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com- I love that site, it has a lot of great information. I signed up with Textbroker and wrote a few articles for them so far. It is a lot of work and I would like the pay to be better so I am working toward getting into their level 5 where the pay increases pretty significantly.

So far, the most I have been able to reel in comes from Amazon and Ebay.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Have you tried CloudCrowd? It's a Facebook Apps that pays people for doing different kinds of tasks (article writing, keyword researching, etc.). They don't pay a lot, but they issue payments every day at night, with no fees applied.

9. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have found that RewardingWays.com is one of the easiest sites to earn money on. It's also available to international members. You can earn over $5 per day if you complete all the surveys. There is a low $1 minimum to withdraw your earnings, and they pay via Paypal and Alertpay. I also use Slicethepie and have recently got paid from them.

10. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    That's my big sister's blog :D I love seeing people post about it!

To the OP: There's a lot of stuff out there. Some of it pays faster than others. Mturk is a good place to start. It's not always easy to find work that's worth doing, but it's there. There are a lot of resources available that explain it in better detail. If my favorite jobs are up, I can usually make at least minimum wage. You have to get the money direct deposited to you and they do take people outside of the US. Just google Amazon Mturk and read up on it.

11. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    To whomever had no luck on slice the pie. How long ago where you there? I took a break and recently went back. I'm getting between 10 and 20 cents a song now and that's after a minute and a half. So if you worked a straight hour averaging .15 a song you would make $6. NOt going to get rich but certainly not chump change either.

12. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried Paid 2 Youtube?
    You can make a couple of bucks. Most of these online jobs don't really make a lot, by themselves, but when you pair it with many other programs you can make some money.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    There is not much in terms of programs that can earn you big money without some investment of time or finance, but if you join a lot of programs and just organize your work load properly, even some cents here and there can accumulate pretty well. Also, don't forget that when you do cash out with these programs to re-invest wisely, do your research, and learn a lot. A few dollars will mean a lot more if you have the knowledge and ability to turn it into $100.

14. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I use

to get a lot of my money. Generally, I can get $5 in Amazon gift cards every 3-5 days, depending on how much time I have to be on the site. Most of the points I get there are from watching videos, while another majority of the points comes from searching using their toolbar.

15. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Wow you make $5 every few days on swagucks? I have been there a year and haven't made $5 yet. How much time do you devote to it?

16. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    On school days, I only have 1 or 2 hours, occasionally up to 3 hours to spend on Swagbucks and other sites I go to. On the weekend, I spend... I dunno, maybe 5 hours using my computer, probably 4 of which are spent multitasking between Swagbucks and other things.

17. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    SliceThePie is a great way to make $10 really quick and they pay on Mondays and Fridays. The site is fun for the first $10 that you make which you can make pretty quickly if you know what you are doing. The site gets really boring after your first $10 though since your review writing gets really repetitive. Be sure to use words like Tempo, rhythm, and melody to earn more money from your reviews.

18. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    I haven't heard of Slicethepie until I got here. Can anyone give me a quick brief on what it is about? Is it restricted to users in a certain region or open to anyone in the world who wishes to sign up and review music? Oh and was just wondering where does the music come from? Are they from amateur artistes or professional studios looking for opinions from the general population of listeners?

I have tried Get-Paid-to Take Surveys websites but have not found any rewarding and fulfilling. I would often take some time to complete the survey and then sometimes it's difficult to tell what reward you will get in exchange though I found out that most of times, they prefer to give you gift cards, points to redeem gifts rather than money itself. But that's not to say there aren't any sites that does not give money directly. However, a precaution is that you have to determine which sites are the more reliable ones.

19. pizzaz007

pizzaz007New Member

Threads:
    I use Pay per download, some legit gpt sites before getting investigation from ptc-investigation, and forum posting.

20. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    You are right about article writing being demanding nowadays. I write for Voices sometimes, and can spend an hour on an articles that I will get paid $3.00 for - and that's not including research time. I haven't written for them in a while, but the good thing about them is that your articles continue to earn money. I just tried that slice the pie music site, but i'm not sure if it's legitimate. I reviewed 2 songs then did a questionaire and they told me my info was incorrect. They just asked questions about the music I liked, my b-day and race. I don't see how that could be incorrect. On top of that, they seemed to use keywords instead of giving the person freedom to write a real review.