What's the most you've paid for a pair of blue jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Aug 13, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    What's the most you've ever paid for a pair of blue jeans?

For me, it was fifty bucks. I don't like these types of bottoms enough to spend more than that amount. Yet, I know there's a lot of folks who are hooked on blue jeans and don't mind paying $100 or more. In the past, it used to give the wearer bragging rights. These days, I am not so sure.

Most expensive pair of jeans - Secret Circus, worth $1.3 mil.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    The most expensive jeans I ever bought were a pair of AG jeans that I think were $219. I have a few pairs of Joe's that were about $179 but everything else I own are $50 jeans from the Gap. I bought the more expensive jeans because I worked in a denim friendly office for awhile so I splurged. Now I really don't care about jeans as much as I used to and really hate paying more than $50.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    The most I have paid for a pair of jeans is about 25.00 and that was becasue they fitted so well and I liked the style.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really wear jeans often so the most I will pay is $20. My grandson is growing so we have had to pay as high as $30 for a 14 yr old boy to find jeans that fit him well. Over paying for clothes is not in the budget, if I have to pay more than I had planned for one item I will try to find the other items on sale of at the second hand store.

5. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    The most I have ever paid for a pair of blue jeans was around $25. I bought them at JcPenney, and I thought they were cute but expensive. I can't imagine a pair of jeans for over a million dollars. They better be made out of gold and diamonds. That is unreal!

6. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I think the most I've paid was like...$50? I don't know if I'd be willing to go above that, to be honest. I try to catch deals when jeans are on sale, but they don't go on sale often enough for me to buy a bunch at once.

7. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrickMember

Threads:
    The most expensive pair of jeans that I have bought were probably around $60. I will say though, I do really want a pair of Miss Me Jeans, and they cost about $100-$130. I am very tall so I have to get longs, which most stores dont carry. So just about all of my jeans are bought offline. The jeabs I usually buy are American Eagle, because they fit really well, look good, and AE carries X-long which is even better!

8. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    $50? Wow that's a lot, well at least from where I stand it is. I think the most I've spent on a pair of jeans is, I think $20 or so, give or take. I don't mind much buying cheap clothing and jeans since most of them are actually the same in quality.

9. Kek

KekActive Member

Threads:
    The most I've ever spent on a simple pair of blue jeans was about 40€. I don't understand why you would want to pay more, since the once in that price range are both fashionable and durable. I've never worn out a pair of my jeans so much that they wouldn't be wearable. And I use them a lot.

Some of my friends are willing to pay up to 100€ for the jeans, but I guess it's the brand they are spending their hard-earned money on, not the clothing.

10. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really too particular when it comes to pants but I think I can spend as much as $50 for a pair of blue jeans depending on what kind and how good it looks on me, otherwise I'd just go for a cheaper brand. I think the most I've paid for a pair was I think about $30.

11. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    My best friend is tall too and can only wear longs. Gap carries long inseams, I believe online only though, and they usually have some promotion code floating around. If you are willing to spend a bit more or in the "premium" denim market AG and Joe's Jeans have inseams that go up to 36 inches.

12. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    About 5 years ago, I spent $40 on a pair of jeans but I haven't paid that much since. I really don't like putting to much money into clothes in general just because I seem to have bad luck with everything either somehow getting stained or ripped fairly quickly.. So I usually just try to catch something on sale or hunt around at Target or somewhere else cheap.

13. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    I pay about $60 for my jeans, sometimes less if there are coupons or a sale. It's very hard finding plus size jeans and I found that Torrid jeans really work well for my body type so I stick with those even tough they are more expensive. The quality is very nice, I wear jeans almost everyday and usually wear the same pair 2-3 times a week, so I really abuse my jeans and these one lasts about a year before they start looking really worn or maybe get a small hole, and last about 2 years before they finally break at the tight area and I have to throw them away. I think it's worth paying so much for my jeans because of how much I use them I really want them to be a perfect fit.

14. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I paid around 200, but that was when my family had more money and my dad was still paying for my expenses. Since all that changed and I started taking care of my own expenses the most I spent was probably around 80 bucks or so.