What's your daily routine?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by clauemi • Mar 26, 2012.

1. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually get up before my kids and get myself ready for the day, if I have time I will work a little online. Once my kids get up then it's time to get them ready, make breakfast and the usual. Then start working for a few hours, take lunch break, work again for a couple of hours, watch tv or go out in the evening and then come back and work some more once my kids get to bed. I've been lazy today so I have not gotten much done, lol.

2. baby.kaye

baby.kayeNew Member

Threads:
    Basically my daily routine is getting up in the morning then eat my cereal while watching cartoons or any of my favorite shows. After that I take my daily spa in my luxury bath(not really that luxurious, I just like to pretend). I take too long in the bath so my husband shouts at me then that's my cue to get out and get dressed. After the long relaxing bath I open my computer and start work until the evening. And then eat and take a shower then sleep. The whole thing starts over and over again. . . that's the story of my life. It's boring as hell but I like it!

3. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I wake up and get my son up too! Get him ready for school. My daughter usually decides to wake up too. I wake my husband up to feed her and put her back to sleep. I take my son to school, come home and go back to sleep for about an hour. Then my daughter is up getting into everything. I try to work as much as I can! Then I go pick my son up from school. Get his homework done. Play outside with the kids when it's pretty. Come in and fix supper. Put the kids to bed. Then I usually work and watch a movie. Then go to bed!

4. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Oh no kids going to school, just one of the joys I will be facing in a couple of years lol.

5. rachallen

rachallenNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, I work part time in the mornings then come home at lunch to spend time with my 2 kids. I have me "me time" when they are napping in the afternoon. Then, my 3rd child comes home from school and we do the whole homework, dinner, bath, and bed routine. That is my normal day. But, typically it looks more like baseball practice, no naps and lunch at at 3:30.

6. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    I usually get up at 6:00 clocl and just prepare for my school . After coming from school and i have to go to my coaching classes and after that i study in my home and sometimes instead of studying i talk to my friends and go to sleep.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I usually get a lot of my mail replying done first thing in the morning while I drink my coffee. I also use this time to participate in online programs that give me some extra cash by the end of the month. :) After all this, I take a bath, have breakfast then go to work. At night I go to the gym before going home, then a little leisure time online before I go to bed. :)

8. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    My daily routine is very simple: I get up in the morning at any given time and then get ready for the day. I eat breakfast within an hour of waking up. Then I spend endless hours on the internet writing in my blog and doing surveys for cash. Some time in the evening I will eat dinner, and then I might watch a movie on Netflix. Then, I go back to earning money online. At 2 am or so I go to bed.

9. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    My routine consists of trying to wake up 4 hours earlier than normal for a headstart on my business. I wake up, turn off the alarm then sleep another 4 hours. Then finally wake up, get some breakfast and start working online for a few hours.

10. cwilson72180

cwilson72180Banned

Threads:
    My daily routing is getting up and going to the bathroom, eating breakfast, feeding my dogs and then getting online to start my workday. Oh and in between all of that, changing into regular clothes, brushing my teeth and washing my face. Later on in the afternoon I feed my dogs again ( I have 7 dogs, lol) eat dinner after my hubby cooks, (yes hubby cooks in this house) and then taking a shower. I work a lot online during the day though. I am a writer and write for private clients and a few content mills.

I also take breaks to clean up a bit throughout the day.

11. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I usually get up and get my kids ready for school. My youngest son stays home with me till he goes to preschool at noon. I fix him and I breakfast and then he watches tv by me on the couch while I get online for a little bit. I then take him outside to play if it's nice and then bring him back in to get ready for school. Same thing every weekday and when he goes to preschool I start my housework and if I'm lucky to be ahead of the game I might take an hour nap. I love everyday with my kids and they are looking forward to summer so my routine will definately change a bit.

12. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    WOW.
    And that is just the morning? Cute. Thanks for taking all that time to share.
    I do not have a routine, how my day plays out each days differs significantly. That will probably change when children are in the equation but right now my dad is rather different each day. Lol.

13. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    My routine is to get up early, between 5 and 6. Answer emails from friends. Check in on work things. Let the dogs out, figure out what to take out of the freezer for dinner. Send my daughter a good morning text. Get dressed. Work, clean the house, do yard work. Take my granddaughter out to play. Work some more. Start dinner. Wait for my husband and daughter go get home. Sometimes I will spend time with my son and DIL too. Watch TV, go to bed.

14. kla0316@gmail.com

Threads:
    My routine is the same every day! I wake up, wake up my children for school, feed them breakfast, drive them to school (we are always too late for the bus, lol), come home, work, clean, get the kids off of the bus, snack, homework, play outside, dinner, bath, bed! Shew! It's nice once the weekend rolls around to finally get some relaxing in :)

15. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I am usualy rudely aroused from my sleep by a horde of starving little minions and one dog who really wants to pee very badly. I growl as my 16 year old plops coffee on the bedside table and says time to wake up. I mumble unintelligently while I pee with an audience. I keep expecting them to clap when I am done. They just want to make sure that I am really up and coming down to feed them. I have never understood why the minions feel the need to chatter incessently at the crack of dawn. By the time I make it to the kitchen I have settled 3 fights and solved an equation about how long it would take to get to the moon and back if I had to walk. lol I didn't say they were smart questions. MMy 16 year old son who wants to be a chef has already started the pancake batter and warmed up the griddle. While he starts making pancakes I grab the butter and syrup. The 10 year old grabs the plates and the 9 year old grabs the silverware. I have the 14 year old pouring Juice for everyone. My 6 year old keeps asking when breakfast will be done because he is starving to death.I kiss a chubby cheek and assure him that I think he will manage to survive for a few more minutes. They consume pancakes like starving wolves tearing into an elk carcus. I shake my head and realize that my hair is probably standing on end. After a few dire warnings to clean up whne they are done. I head back to my room and try to make myself presentable for the day. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then slip on a head band and rush to get dressed before my minions show back up. Then we start the school day. 5 boys cracked out on sugar is always a great start to any day. I spend the morning watching the clock as we race through lessons waiting for 2:00 to hit so I can through them outside and get some work done on the computer. Have a great day.

16. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    My daily routine? I wake up then check my email (I am waiting for an email with good news! hoping that it will come soon!), check my facebook account, then I'll get up on bed and do my morning routine (wash face, brush the teeth, etc.), have breakfast and talk to my fiance. Afterwards, its either I will work online or watch movies. :)

17. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My daily routine is sleeping late because I stay up late and I am a night owl. Days are not for me, I'd rather sleep and when I do get up which is whatever time, I drink my coffee, watch my soaps, shower, run a few errands if I have to, come back home relax and get a bite to eat, get online for an hour or so, if my daughter isn't online since we have to share the computer or get a bite to eat which makes it tough for me because I want to do things when I am ready. Or I wait until she's done and get online for about 4 hours or so at night. I am praying for the day when I can get my own computer.

18. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am usually up at 6am. Take my hour walk get back, shower, eat, dress and go to my job. When I return I get online to make a few dollar writing. My get a little tv in before I go to bed.

19. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    My daily routine is working in the morning before my kids wake up. Then I have some of my tea while eating breakfast with them. Without this I would have a terrible day, but I also have to take care of all my animals as well.