What's your dream vacation?

Discussion in Travel started by Mayvin • Jul 5, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    It's been a while since I've been on vacation and could use one lol! I've never been to Walt Disney World and was surprised to learn all the different theme parks they had not just one. I've also never been to Vegas and would love to catch a show there, plus have heard that prices to Vegas are a bit lower because attendance is a bit slow so can get some great deals. I'm sure alot of people may say their dream vacation was someplace exotic or international like France or something but I guess I'm simple that way lol. What is your dream vacation?

2. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    My dream vacation at the moment is actually to visit China. The biggest barrier for me is the language. So whenever I'm thinking of a destination to take a vacation on I'm currently at the moment running away from China. But the moment I do get a chance to take a trip to China without worrying and being nervous about getting lost something of the sorts I'll definitely make the trip. I think it's a great place and I love how big it is. I love the technology i love the idea of a place that is really advanced.

3. pfaemaster

pfaemasterMember

Threads:
    My perfect vacation would be a secluded place with very few people around so I can enjoy the natural world around me. Some place like the Hebrides Islands in Scotland or the Scottish Highlands or somewhere in New Zealand or near the Alps, maybe in northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria or southern Germany.

I would also love to see some of the castles and chateaux in places like northern France and Germany and even Denmark or England.

4. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    My dream vacation would be to visit Germany. In the past 4 years I found myself being drawn to the culture in this country. It happen by accident when I was listening to music from a German singer name Lena Meyer-Landrut. From there I started watching movie cinema and reading literature from the country. I want to visit some of the small towns and even the big cities and historic monuments.

5. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    My dream vacation would be to visit various places in Europe. Europe is a beautiful and full of distinctive cultures, colors and cuisines. I would love to explore the beautiful landscapers of Europe.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My old love for the sea is awakened. Right now a full world cruise vacation would be what I'd go for. I'm actually not simply dreaming about. I definitely do intend to do that as soon as I'm able to. Been looking around and learned that it costs about $20K. It would take a lot of saving :(

7. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Hawaii with my hubby,and many visitor go there specially in summer vacation and fulfill his desire of dreams go to the beach, and just have a martini and set in the chairs by the ocean...

8. jellybean

jellybeanMember

Threads:
    My dream vacation (that hopefully I will be able to achieve in a few years) is to go to Hawaii with my husband and my kids. I have several friends who have been there multiple times and always rave about it. With having young kids I think I'd like to spend part of the trip at Disney's resort Aulani. It looks amazing and would allow my husband and I to spend some time together while the kids were participating in activities for their age group. My other dream vacation is a trip the Mediterranean - Greece, Spain, or Italy. Spain would probably be best since I speak some Spanish already, but they all sound amazing.

9. kitchencatlover

kitchencatloverMember

Threads:
    My dream vacation at this point isn't anything too fancy. I really just want to go to the beach and get a nice hotel with a jacuzzi and king sized bed lol. I think it would be perfect to lay on the beach in the sun and then go to a nice dinner and back to the hotel.