What's your favorite alcohol?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by illusion • Nov 7, 2013.

1. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    Most of the time I enjoy craft beer. I even brew my own. My wife on the other had like red wine. I like wine once in a while, but not most weekends. Every now and then I'll have some rum on the rocks. What does everyone like to drink on the weekends?

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Vodka. It goes down so crisply and always get a good night going

3. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    My favorite alcoholic drink is Caipirinha, no doubt about it. It's so fresh and sweet that is pretty easy to drink even for those that don't like alcohol like me. I also enjoy Sangria, but mainly in the summer.

caipirinha-8386.

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Beer. Carlberg Elephant to be even more particular. I am not really a huge fan of hard alcohol as such, it gives me a hangover more often than not.

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I actually love my own personal beer that I make, like a mad scientist, in my basement. I also make a flavoured wine that is quite simple and I hesitate in saying that I 'make it'becuase it is so so simple. If you are asking outside of that? I love a delicious dirty martini with a stuffed with olive jalapeno.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd love to brew my own beer! I just can't drink it anymore. I'm a wine girl.. not red, can't stand it. I also loves me some girly drinks... pretty much anything with vodka in it.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big fan of beer I just can't get over the taste I like Smirnoff it's like flavored beer but I guess it's a spirt type drink I like to drink that and mixed drinks like magaritas and things like that.

8. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I like vodka. That is my favorite drink whether straight or mixed with orange juice. I also like to drink Crown Royal. Their Special Reserve is so good and it goes down so smoothly. I love drinking that. I will mix it with pepsi or maybe some sprite. If I a in a relaxing mood I will drink it over ice.

9. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I am not a heavy drinker or an every day drinker. I am an occasional drinker who drinks on the weekends and maybe 1 day during the week. It depends on how my week goes. Anyway, my favorite type of alcohol to drink is light liquor. Like vodkas etc.

10. Joepal

JoepalNew Member

Threads:
    Favorite Alcohol depend upon to person to person. Every one have a own taste and touch.

#10Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  11. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I don't drink very often, but when I do I like the stronger, fruity drinks. I like Malibou Rum and Dr Pepper. I also love Long Island Iced Teas.

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to drink beer eventually, but my favorite is white wine. Those are the two I find myself drinking more often when I drink alcohol. However I'm not big into alcohol, I'll just drink in bars or among friends at a party. I'm not one to drink at home. For the stronger stuff, as crazy as it sounds, the drink I get along with the best is tequila! But no vodka or whisky for me, I don't tolerate those very well!!

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I am not much of alcohol in general, special just normal beer, but some whiskey on the rocks is good enough for me to enjoy a glass of it with someone while talking.

14. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    For me, it really depends on the occasion. If I am at home, I like to enjoy a glass of red wine with dinner. If I am out with friends, I tend to order a margarita or something similar.

15. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    I love to drink Vodka and sometime i like to drink red wine with little bit vodka.

16. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I like White wine and beer sometimes. It really depends on what I am in the mood for.

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depends on my mood and where i'm at. If i'm at home for the weekend I like to drink Smirnoff nothing really hard or maybe some wine. But if i'm out I like to drink tequila rose love it taste like a strawberry milkshake I also like Alabama slammers. I also drink redbull and vodka or mailbu and orange juice is good too.

18. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I like to drink peach vodka. I really don't like the taste of alcohol, so that's the only one that I can tolerate. I am still trying to find the right one that has a good taste.

19. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a very big fan of real ale, I started developing a taste for it when I hit my 30s, my favourite is Black Sheep. :) I'd love to try and brew my own beer some day. :)

20. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Green Chartreuse, by all means. I first heard of it reading the distopian novel We. I tried it and liked it. Green Chartreuse, not the world described in the novel. Try both the liqueur and the novel.