What's Your Favorite Laundry & Fabric Softener Combo?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by BargainPhoenix • Feb 23, 2015.

1. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Not just for the cleaning power but for scent? That fresh smell that will stay on your clothes long after the wash. Mine is Era for the detergent and Suavitel for the softener (it's a Hispanic brand) the yellow bottle is my fave. My clothes keep the fresh scent from that combo for weeks.

Sometimes I will alternate and use Gain's original detergent and softener combo. My sister uses Gain faithfully. Her, her whole house and her children always smell like Gain. Her house smells like it because the smell floats up from the basement. She also does something with the detergent and softener that makes it travel with her and her children everywhere they go. Its one of her secrets so I don't know it.

What's yours?

2. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I did use Suavitel when I lived down south, and your right! The scent really does stay with your clothes! I forgot all about it. I'll have to check if they sell it up here. I did like the yellow bottle, also I think I got the blue scent a lot. Otherwise I always use Tide as my laundry soap. It's the only one I trust to really get stuff clean.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love using Downy fabric conditioner with just about any laundry detergent powder (I use Tide, Breeze, Ariel and other local brands some of you may not have heard of). What I like about Downy is that it has a long-lasting softening effect - aside from having the most amazing collection of smells. There's even a parfum collection and each scent makes your clothes smell like it's drenched in perfume.

4. bigcmaple

bigcmapleNew Member

Threads:
    I really lile the Gain Flings. They are easy to use as they come in premade packets and they smell really nice. They also have a nice odor control and elimination. You should try them out. Maybe these reviews will help you decide as well:

5. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    I used to shop for the cheaper brands to save a couple of dollars. However, I only buy Gain original detergent. It is fabulous all around. My clothes are stain free and free of fading. Next, I combine freshly washed clothes with Downy original in the dryer and my clothes are remarkable!

6. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I suppose the brands will vary depending on which country we belong to but I find that buying Bold washing detegent with combined fabric softener works well and is slightly cheaper than buying a separate fabric conditioner. You can buy different fragrances and it leave the clothes soft and smelling nice.