What's your favorite money-saving app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by True2marie • May 4, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Mine favorite money-saving app is the new, updated one from Safeway. Since I shop at that store frequently, I use this app to download coupons and check for discounts. It helps me shave down my grocery bill, especially when I shop without a list or on the fly.

Mobile4.0_base_apps_SWY_CAR.

#1May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    My favorite money saving app would have to be Retail-Me-Not! I do a lot of retail shopping and this app comes in handy when its time to checkout. You can find coupons and code for basically any popular retail store. I have saved a lot of money using this app.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't use any money saving apps. The thought never occurred to me that there are money saving apps. I am really looking forward to the replies to this thread. I use Retail-Me-Not online, but didn't know about the app.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I use several apps to save me money and most of them are grocery apps. I use Ibotta, Saving Star, Kroger app, Checkout 51, receipt hog, and Find & Save. The latter being my favorite as I have saved the most from that one. It has a lot more than just grocery stores to be able to save from. You get a certain percentage off of all your receipts that add up to a certain dollar amount spent. Then once you get $25 in your account they automatically transfer it to Paypal for you.

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've only ever tried AppCash, it's a legit app however earning credits is painfully slow for me, but i haven't given up on it yet. I haven't tried anything else but I'm really looking for other apps that serves the same purpose.

6. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I use an app called Quidco when I am out and about, as it tells you about offers in your local area, and offers you small cash back payments for checking into certain places while you're out. It is only a small amount of money, but I have always thought that it is better in my pocket than somebody else's, and it helps me to pass the time while I'm only walking down the street!