What's your favorite Sims game?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by mistymi • Mar 13, 2014.

1. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I liked the first Sims more than the current one. It was more dramatic because it was harder to make a living and to keep your sim happy. All the management you had to do was fun to me. I like still like The Sims 3 but I always get bored because of how easy it is. It's definitely more of a sandbox. It's still nice to build houses in the 3rd one and to be able to make community lots and have the freedom to go places. I'm pretty sure The Sims 4 is going to be like a sandbox too, which is fine. I do hope they add pianos though, which I miss very much.

2. bintzc

bintzcNew Member

Threads:
    I miss the pianos, also!

I "grew up" with the Sims games. I have nostalgic memories of the original Sims..so that will always hold a special place in my heart! The graphics of course were not anywhere near what they are in the Sims 3, but they weren't bad. My current computer can't read the original Sims anymore, and I've gotten so used to the current one that I actually looked up Sims 1 user created movies on youtube to remember what that "world" was like! I have to say, I am quite the cheater and always uses the codes to get more money when funds are running low. I like to make my sims life easy and luxurious. I'm excited to see what Sims 4 is like...I just wonder what they will come up with next and how far the Sims series will go.

3. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I really like the Sims 3 and when I start playing it I am on the computer for hours at a time. I like how you have so much more freedom and opportunities than the Sims 2. I am interested to know what Sims 4 will be like but undecided if I will buy it or not as I haven't got time anymore to get addicted to a new sims game. My mum and other people who don't play the sims always ask how I can spend so long in the game but unless you play it it is hard to explain how it can be so addictive. The only problem I have with the sims is that they take so much storage room on the computer.