What's your favorite song right now?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by brittanyt28 • Jun 12, 2013.

1. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    My favorite song right now is Blake Shelton's "Boys round here." I just love it, and I can't get enough of it. It's one of those songs with a good beat, and it puts me in a really good mood. What's your song of choice right now?

#1Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  2. Jacotah

JacotahNew Member

Threads:
    Give me just a reason just a little bit's enough, just a second were not broken just bent, AND we can learn to love agaaaain! Give Me just a reason by Pink. LOL

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I find myself liking Sean Kingston's song "Beat It". It features Chris Brown and Whiz Khalifa, and the beat is very nice and catchy.

4. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Not really a song, but Rob Viktum - 4/17/1975. Very melodious song, and very nice to listen to.

5. angelapride

angelaprideBanned

Threads:
    "MY heart will go on" is one of mine favorite song ever.

6. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    Iris by goo goo dolls is my favorite song ever. I first heard it in the movie City of Angels. I like the message of the song. It says about giving up everything to love and be loved. I also like the beat of the song.

7. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    "X Gon' Give It To Ya " from DMX.
    Something about those lyrics make me want to punch something in or just dance uncontrollably.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My current favorite song is Sleepwalking by Chain Gang of 1974 from the official trailer of Grand Theft Auto 5.

[video=youtube;pt3PcA4UvPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt3PcA4UvPA[/video]

9. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    It used to be my favorite song as well. I had a "post-Titanic" syndrome for about a couple of years. I was just 8 that time when I first watched it. For now, my favorite is MGMT's Kids. It keeps me high everytime I listen to it.

10. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't like any recent music that I can think of.. I'll probably always be stuck in the 90s

11. twistedyees87

twistedyees87New Member

Threads:
    My all time song is by Kayne West, called "Stronger." This song is so motivating in general, but amazing to work out as well. Every time it pops up on my ipod, it gives me a boost of energy and keeps me working out longer.

Also, my wedding song is "Chasing Cars," by Snow Patrol. So that is my politically correct answer, haaaa.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The MGMT song that I like is Electric Feel. The song and video are weirdly sexy in a dirty barefoot hippie sort of way.

13. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite songs right now are Hologram and Rain. The two are both from the anime Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I also have their respective english fandubs which are really great since you can understand the lyrics. :)

14. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    Since it's hard to pick just one I'm going to go with two favorite songs of the moment. The first is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, and the second is Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I could listen to both of those songs over and over (and often do!) and not get bored with them.

15. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have a lot favorite songs right now but the one I like to listen to the most is Master Passion Greed by nightwish. I really like this somg and I listen to it over and over.

16. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite song right now is Redneck Crazy by Tyler Farr Awesome, fun, catchy tune! I love the message, I love the lyrics, and I love the meody!

17. notjama

notjamaBanned

Threads:
    Favorite song at the moment is Eminem's new single Survival.
    Been a long time fan of his music.

18. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    It's kind of hard to have a favorite song these days but if I had to choose, it would be Downtown by August Alsina. I love his voice and I love the meaning of the song.

19. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite song right now would have to be wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus. Yes of course, in hound be slightly embarrassed for liking this song but I never lie when I get addicted to a beat and this is just one of those songs that can't leave my brain. It's really too catchy and I can't help myself in this case.

20. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite song right nor is Rock N Roll by Avril Lavigne. Her album is coming out next month, and I can't wait! I'm obsessed with this song, it feels like old school Avril, when she didn't care. The song even says "What if you and I just put up a middle finger to the sky...". Very her, I love it!