What's your favorite superhero movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by k.gebhart • Apr 14, 2014.

1. k.gebhart

k.gebhartNew Member

Threads:
    With all these superhero movies coming out and the handsome actors that play them its hard to choose! It seems every new movie is about superheroes. They're all pretty good to watch but which is your absolute favorite? Im think im gonna go with Hercules because it had my eyes glued to the screen and i couldnt get enough!

2. Rusky

RuskyMember

Threads:
    Not sure Hercules qualifies as a superhero movie :p

Although I wonder why your eyes were glued to the screen, eh? ;)

3. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Mine is Unbreakable! Both the hero (Bruce Willis) and the villain (Samuel L Jackson) are portrayed as human beings but only stronger and smarter. Their relationship in the movie is also human like with no out of the ordinary powers or actions. I should also mention Constantine. This movie is next on my list since I'm a huge Keanu Reeves fan. Now I like it even more since a month ago I quit smoking (if you watched Constantine you'll know why!) :eek:

4. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    Uhhh, hard to say, but in recent memories I would probably have to pick the Spiderman movies with Emma Stone. I found all of the Xmen ones pretty enjoyable too, except for the third one. First Class was great too.

5. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm...Amazing Spider-Man I think. Or the two Captain Americas.

I just love them all so I can't choose.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd pick the Dark Knight as my favorite because I find it to be the most solid and structurally sound out of all of them, even though I still have a few minor albeit personal complaints. As for ones that came in close second, I also liked X2, X-men First Class, and Batman and Robin - the prior two due to my love for the title and for good execution and lots of interesting characters that were well orchestrated, and the latter for being so campy and "bad" that it becomes entertaining. I'd still pick a supposedly bad movie like Batman and Robin over some generic and bland superhero movie any day.

7. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My all time favorite superhero movie are the Dark Knight Trilogy. Until now, it remains unmatched. It contains dark themes that represent the reality with what we have in our society. It also exemplifies human capacity for greatness. It is unlike other superhero films which needed to rely on other things for a hero to be extraordinary. Here in Dark Knight all it took is emotion, the real source of determination and superhuman feats in the real world that we live in.

8. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    My favorite superhero movie to date would have to be spider man. Everyone who plays him is always sexy and spider man himself with his costume is sexy to me lol I also love the story line and all of the characters in it :)

9. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of Marvel movies which releases several of my favorite superhero movies. If I had to choose one superhero movie, I would have to say The Avengers. One movies consisting of a few of my favorite superheroes on one screen. Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America are a few characters which star in the movie. That's what you call an ultimate superhero team!