What's your favorite type and brand of chocolate?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by isabbbela • Jun 16, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite kind of chocolate is regular milk chocolate. I'm not much of a dark chocolate or white chocolate kind of person... I guess I could say I'm pretty liberal when it comes to brands of chocolate. I like all of them from Hershey' s to Guirardelli and Lindt. I guess I could say my favorite is Lindt if I can pick one!

What's your favorite type and brand of chocolate?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also prefer milk chocolate too, and I like pretty much every brand except Toblerone. I also don't like chocolates with raisins, but nuts and other ingredients are ok. My favorite chocolate brands would be Snickers and Cadbury.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favourite brand of chocolate is Alter Eco. They produce a superior type of chocolate that they call "artisan-crafted". And I agree, their products are definitely refined and absolutely heavenly. Even just thinking of their exotic varieties, such as "Dark Coconut Toffee", "Dark Quinoa", or "Dark Velvet Truffles" makes my mouth water.
    But the best thing is that every time you buy a bar of chocolate from this company, a portion of it goes directly to the farmers in Ecuador who grew the cocoa. :)

4. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big dark chocolate fan! I love the bitter and sweet taste mix and plus its a lot healthier for us. :) I used to be a huge milk chocolate fan, but then I realized just how good dark chocolate is! I think that my favourite brand would be Lindt. There is something about there chocolate that always makes me want more! Its just so good haha. They're always mixing dark chocolate and other chocolates with fruits and it tastes really good. My favourite is the pomegranate chocolates :)