What's Your Favourite Room In Your House?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Flowerpower • Feb 22, 2015.

1. Flowerpower

FlowerpowerMember

Threads:
    I've only just realized that I spend more time in my bedroom than anywhere else in The House, not sleeping but just reading, surfing the web, writing or enjoying the view from the window.
    I rarely watch TV these days (in the living room) so that's a big factor, but I just feel more comfortable there. Am I alone or does anyone else have a favourite room?

2. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    The best part of the house for is the Bedroom. I can feel the feelings of privacy when I am in my Bedroom. I can do anything that I want to do there. I always make it clean and tidy as possible. They say the the bedroom also represents the personally of the person sleeping there.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My bedroom is where I spend all of my time, I work and sleep in this space. My room is the family room in the house so there really is no where for me to go. It is a good space, I have the large tv and a bathroom in this space also.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We don't live in a grand house, so the rooms here are few and far between. I can only look to my room for respite and relaxation. So basically, it's my favorite room in the entire house. I have everything I need here, from my laptop to my bed to my closet to my two bookshelves.

5. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    The dining room, since it also doubles as a living room and is where we get together as a family to have meals or just relax, or to entertain guests.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The favorite room in my house to spend time in is my own bedroom. It is my place where I go to escape, have fun, or even socialize with a select chosen few lol. It is not particularly beautiful on the eyes!! But I love it the best. The best room to look at, however, is our living room/lounge. It is kitted out with a lot of modern furniture and looks very homely yet edgy at one.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my kitchen. I love sitting in my little alcove, surrounded by my plants and the light that streams in through the big window nearby. I enjoy working in that special space with coffee and snacks within reach. Since I was a kid, I have always been attracted to the kitchen more than to any other place in the house.

8. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I like spending time in my living room. It is my favorite right now because the couch is comfy and I read, watch TV and entertain guests. I think I like it because it is more spacious than my bedroom and it is next to the kitchen, where I spend time daily cooking. It is where the family gathers to relax and conversate too.

9. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Up until the times I get sleepy or want to take a bath, I prefer the living room. There are windows all around letting in lots of light and the woodstove is in there. It's comfy and cozy. And my kitchen is kind of connected, in that I can see into the living room while I am prepping meals, which is sort of a double plus for me.

10. bombshell

bombshellMember

Threads:
    I spend most of time in the living room, but my bedroom is my sanctuary. I'll come home from work and spend my time cooking and cleaning a bit, then I help my daughter with her homework for a while, next I put the kids in the tub, get them ready and dressed for bed and kiss them goodnight. Once all that is done I sit on the couch and watch television for an hour or two to wind down. By the time I'm out of the shower, my bed sounds like a piece of heaven lol. I love to snuggle under the covers with my honey after a long, busy day. My bedroom is my favorite room in my house.

11. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in my living room. I'm a movie addict and since I don't want to lug all my stuff into my bedroom and watch movies while lying in bed [makes one very lazy] I chose the living room to be the place where I watch all my movie. Next year maybe my attention will shift to creating art and my study room just might end up being my favorite room.

12. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of the time in our home office, but it's definitely not my favourite room. My favourite room is our bedroom; it's my haven, my place of peace and relaxation. Work is banned from the bedroom. This is where I also do a lot of reading and cuddling up to my husband. Of course we cuddle everywhere else, but I'm sure you guys get the drift.

13. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've always been more comfortable in my bedroom as I can curl up and fall asleep whenever I need to. There is something comforting about pillows and duvets. I don't like being disturbed so being in the bedroom is symbolic of wanting to be alone and there is no obligation to speak or see anyone.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite room inside the house is of course my bedroom. I stay in there most of the time when I'm not in front of the pc in the living room. I'm actually planning to buy my own pc or laptop someday when my finances can be able to afford it so that I won't have to use the living room pc anymore.

15. TommyVercetti

TommyVercettiActive Member

Threads:
    It has to be my study, which also doubles as my office. Because I work at home, I'm always in my study to work. I only come out when the family comes home. If I'm alone I don't even go out into the living room, I've got a flat screen in the study in case I want to go and watch tv. My study also has a personal bathroom so, yeah.

16. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I also prefer my bedroom the most nowadays. I never had a tv in my bedroom so I used to always hang out in the living room but now that I can just watch on my computer I don't find it too necessary to stay there anymore especially since it's way hotter there usually. I prefer to just stay in my room since all my work and entertainment is there.

17. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    Since my roommate and I have moved into a house rental, my favorite room is my bedroom. My bedroom is the entire upstairs of the house and it is a combined bedroom, office and sitting room. I have a beautiful view of the Lake out my window where I work and I love my room. I have a stereo system but no television. As long as I have my music, I am happy.

18. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually love to be in own room than anywhere else. I am surprised that a lot of people feel the same way and is really great. I think having a favorite room in your house is really important. So you can spend most of your time there

19. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    The obvious answer to this question is of course, my own bedroom. I do everything in my bedroom such as working online, watching movies, and reading books. That's where I can totally be myself and not care at all about what I look or whatsoever; that's the place in our house I'm absolutely most comfortable at.

20. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like my living room the best. It's warm and has everything I need (which ir really just a computer and a television). I like being at the front of the house so I can keep an eye on the comings and goings throughout the day (not that I'm a nosy neighbor, honestly!).