Where Are Your Favorite Stores to Coupon?

Discussion in Coupons started by LindaKay • May 13, 2013.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Where are your favorite places to coupon? I really like couponing at Dollar Tree because it's easy and the items are free or almost free a lot. I use coupons at other places too, though, but I can't really determine my favorites. I like the deals that you can get at Walmart, but that store is such a hassle (especially with coupons but even without them) that I haven't been couponing as much there lately.

2. jamoe

jamoeNew Member

Threads:
    I rarely use coupons. I would like to but I either forget to look for them in advance or I just impulse buy over wait to get a coupon. The two stores I've used coupons the most in are I believe Kohl's and Cost Plus, because I get coupons through emails for them. Once I bought an article of clothing from Kohl's that ended up being FREE because the clothing was already on sale and then with the coupon it reduced it to nothing! I don't know if the cashier might have a mistake, but she said she hadn't...

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to use coupons at Publix which is a chain of supermarkets in the south. They have weekly Buy One Get One Free deals and you can use a coupon for the bought item and another coupon for the free item.
    They also let you use 2 coupons, a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on the same item. They are very polite and agreeable and don't make you feel bad for using coupons.

4. doughfindr

doughfindrNew Member

Threads:
    For me I use a lot of printer ink, so I always am on the lookout for coupons at sites like 4inkjets, 123inkjets, etc. Often getting ink from those places, combined with a promo code, you can save about 70% off what the OEM ink costs. And I really can't tell the difference in print quality. They look exactly identical.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm really just starting out couponning, but I like that Target always has 20-30 coupons on their site at any given time and are usually friendly and competent in taking them :).

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite place it is nice getting things almost free at dollar tree now that they take coupons tho.

7. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I like to use eBay and Amazon a lot and so will often cash in coupons to be used there. It really helps out to take away five or ten dollars every now and then with a purchase.

8. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I only coupon online and even then I have only ever do it with hosting and domain web sites like GoDaddy or HostGator.

9. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    name.com coupon codes <3

10. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    for Coupons there is one and only

.. Try it out!!

11. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I like using the in store coupons for Fry's Grocery store. The main reason for this is because this is the store I usually do my grocery shopping at and most of the coupons they supply me with are per their items. I have never used coupons at Dollar Tree, but then I don't have one of these near by me. I'm also not one to actually use coupons that are in news papers, because these are usually for more brand name products and even with the discounts I find that generic products are still cheaper to buy.

12. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I personally love to get coupons from stores like stop and shop as well as local drug stores such as cvs.
    I just love their buy one get one free deal and its usually something I can't pass it up. They have these coupons ranging from the food items to the makeup ones to the household cleaning products. You can easily say a whole paycheck shopping there.

13. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a favorite but I do like to go the dollar general or walmart mostly, but only because there aren't very many other stores to go to. I also like to use the coupons online as well whenever I can find it online. Coupons are really great they take off a little something or even sometimes give you some free products, either way, everything helps.

14. Leasel

LeaselNew Member

Threads:
    I coupon at Giant Eagle. In my area they'll double coupons under $1, so if I can get $0.99 coupons it's really great. I worked there for a couple of years, so I know how to work the system and get the most out of my coupons there. I also like to watch out for the BOGO deals, because you can use two coupons and get two items for free or nearly free. I just wish I had better luck finding coupons for the items I like to buy!

15. kshultz06082

kshultz06082New Member

Threads:
    My favorite store to coupon at is CVS. You can use two coupons for each item, a manufacturer's coupon and a CVS coupon. My favorite part though is getting extra care bucks. I get A LOT of stuff free or very deeply discounted using 2 coupons and my extra care bucks.

16. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    ebay
    amazon
    flipkart are my favorite sites to get off concessional with the coupons

17. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    as there are many online shopping stores providing discounted coupons so I'm not specific to any of these and take random advantages of the one which looks more favorable to me..

18. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is the Publix buy one get one & the other coupon deals they have, I also like How Kroger doubles any coupon that is .50 or less in my area. I always wanted to coupon in the dollar tree but I haven't had any luck matching brands.

19. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    nice post.

20. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I forgot to mention I like couponing at wholes food because they always have the coupons in the store , as well as on their website. Sometimes I run out ink and since I can't print out my coupons I am guarenteed that the coupons will be there.