Where can I get Magnesium supplement.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by daimashin • Jan 14, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking for supplement to fill up on my daily magnesium needs. I know natural food is a good source but they aren't enough for the average daily need. Is there a pharmaceutical company that sells magnesium supplement?

2. Azlzrd

AzlzrdNew Member

Threads:
    Mag tabs are readily available on Amazon/health. They're known as 'Mag Tab SR.' Dr. recommended them to relieve leg cramps.

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to check it out and see if they are suitable for me. Is it some kind of medication because I'm afraid that I might get the wrong stuff.

4. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    You can get a magnesium supplement from a drug store or online at Amazon.com. I use both these venues to obtain my vitamins and supplements. They offer the widest range of products at the best deals.

See:

5. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:

That is the sort of thing you should be taking. Chelated magnesium is easily absorbed by the body. Magnesium oxide can actually cause intestinal problems which sometimes ends up with you losing more magnesium than is in the supplement itself. Unless you have a very high calcium diet anyway you should be taking both in combination.

6. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually I've taken Magnesium OK (it's the name of the medicine) for about six months and it did wonders for me. I was feeling always tired and with no energy and it really boosted my body. I finally stopped taking it because I don't like taking medicines for a undetermined time, but being a supplement maybe it's not that bad, maybe it's good. I don't know if they sell Magnesium OK where you live though.

7. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Really great infos you guys have provided me with. I'll be looking through all of them before deciding on which one is best for me. I'll also probably consult a physician first on which one is best suited for me. I never knew that even magnesium supps have so many variants.