Where can you find inexpensive winter boots?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Aug 14, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Winter is just around the corner and I am already thinking about buying a pair of boots. However, I don't want to spend a lot of money. What I am looking for are a pair of black boots - simple in style - that go up to my knees. They also need to be flat, good for walking around town.

Any suggestions?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ross and Marshalls sometimes have great boots for sale. I also used to buy boots at a couple of online websites that had some good sales, but I haven't bought from them in a while. Their names are Sole Society and Shoe Dazzle.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Ross and Marshalls are great places to check but I find that sometimes the sizes are all over the place. I like to find my boots at 6pm.com. They have a great selection when it comes to sizes, styles and brands. The site also has free shipping and returns so I don't mind ordering from them because I feel like I have nothing to lose.

4. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I like buying my shoes from 6pm ONLY if I know the size of my shoes. Unfortunately with boots I need like, wide-calf (damn calves) so it's always hard to see if it fits. I also hate the hassle of returning and stuff :/ I would suggesting going into Ross or Marshall or things like that, as well as look into Payless Shoe Store if it's available in your area.

Also, apparently dsw.com has a ton of shoes too. And Justfab.com is good too (or so I've heard).

5. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    So, I'll check out Ross and Marshall's this year. I am seeing the days getting darker early. I don't want to get caught off guard. Last year, I wasn't as prepared as I'd like to be for the cold weather.