Where Can You Find The Cheapest Planners?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by RomanAnthonysMama • Feb 1, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Can anyone suggest the best store, whether an online or physical store, that sells the cheapest, quality planners? It's very frustrating, because I feel like every time I find them at the Dollar Tree, it's always when I don't need one. I found a cheap one at Wal Mart that's alright for three dollars, but you have to write in the dates yourself which is very frustrating.

I would love to get one that is the size of landscape printer paper instead of the mini ones, but they all seem so expensive at mass merchandisers. I just cannot bring myself to spend twenty dollars on a planner, when I am sure there are places you can get them cheaper. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advanced!

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just go directly to the biggest local bookstore in town. They sell planners made from recycled paper so you get to buy them cheap for around $2 to $4, depending on the size and thickness. Some of these planners may be a bit quirky for your taste while some look professional enough to carry with you on business meetings.

3. walker498

walker498New Member

Threads:
    I would suggest Office Max if you have them in your town. They have planners that range from $2-$20. The cheap ones are usually in the clearance shelf, so just look around the entire section. I prefer the pocket kind since they fit so nicely down there, and you can take them wherever you go.

4. Feneth

FenethActive Member

Threads:
    Big-Box bookstores and Target are great end of January or end of September when the dated planners go on clearance. I usually by my planners on amazon or etsy.

If you have a printer, you may find that it's cheaper to print and set up your own planner than it is to buy one. If you want a template for a planner to print, etsy has sellers that are selling just templates as a digital product and they're usually very inexpensive.

5. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    I would recommended Office Depot . I get a lot of my office supplies from there.

6. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I have found really great planners from the Dollar Tree and Walmart, as you previously mentioned. They usually have the best selection of planners at the end of summer Back-to-School season in the school supply section. I have also found great printable planners and calendars online, there are a lot of great options to choose from that you can customizable and print for free. A simple Google search will bring up a lot to choose from, and there are some great planner pages on Pinterest as well. Then you can simply put the sheets in the size binder or folder that you prefer.