Where do you buy clothes for work?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Jan 1, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Even if you wear a uniform, the cost of work clothes can add up. For 2014, I am considering getting another job (away from home) and need to get professional attire for a female. Can anyone tell me the best spots to buy inexpensive work clothes? I prefer to wear simple tops and skirts. :)

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don' know what kind of job you are considering, but in my work I wear only semi-formal clothes, so dark wash jeans or pants, a shirt and flats or mid heels work just fine. For shirts, I love regular Forever 21, H&M and Old Navy. Zara has awesome things as well, even though a bit more expensive. For pants, in my opinion the best place to find them is Marshall's. I have a couple I got there from Nine West and Kenneth Cole. Marshall's is a great place to get staple pieces for cheaper, for example your regular black formal pants and some blouses and jackets.
    For shoes, Aldo and Steve Madden are by far my favorites (and you can also find Steve Madden for cheaper in stores like Ross and Marshall's).

3. jessicak2

jessicak2Banned

Threads:
    If you want to buy Indian designer wear online without going anywhere then you can easy buy this just search in google.

4. reinard74

reinard74New Member

Threads:
    In every city there's always marketplaces to buy cheap but neat clothes. Just type and search in Google, "cheap good quality clothes + your city". Hope this help :)

5. kristinaw

kristinawNew Member

Threads:
    Forever 21 has some nice career separates that can really go a long way for your work wardrobe. I buy staple items at Banana Republic, which is a little pricey, then I add cheap separates from Forever 21, Charlotte Rousse, Express, etc.