Where Do You Buy Vicks VapoRub?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by streakanime • Apr 9, 2014.

1. streakanime

streakanimeMember

Threads:
    Vick's VapoRub is the only product that has ever provided me with any relief when it comes to sinus/nasal congestion. The problem is that I can only ever find children's versions of the product. I swear it is like they stopped carrying it for adults.

I've resorted to buying it in bulk on Amazon. It ends up being a lot cheaper. But, that does not make it any less frustrating that I cannot find it in stores.

2. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Really? I think it's so common! Are you in the US? I see it at Walmart, Giant Eagle, Rite Aid, CVS...the same old tub of the stuff as it's always been! Maybe you aren't looking in the right section? I don't know. I've never had a problem finding it.

3. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with CaseyFacey. Vicks VapoRub is very common and I can always find it at a local Walmart, CVS/Walgreens or Target. Pretty much any drug store (even independent owned) will carry that product. But if it really is that hard to find where you're located, you can never go wrong with Amazon! Especially since you're familiar with the product and its results.

4. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I buy a lot of medical related items through Amazon. That way I can read people's reviews, buy in bulk, and save myself a trip to the store. At first it was kind frustrating, not being able to just go to my local store and get what I needed on a whim, but after awhile, I actually started to appreciate the convenience of buying online, especially through Amazon.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, maybe you're not really looking in the right places, Vicks VapoRub is so common and available in most drug stores and even in supermarkets. Over here, they are even available in some of the small stores that are found inside villages. I usually buy them at the drug store nearest my house.

6. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    I buy it everywhere.

Vick's Vapor rub is available everywhere. I do not really have a specific store that i buy it from. Whenever i need it i just go to the closest store near my house. Family Dollar usually offers the cheapest price though.

I never thought about buying it on Amazon, because i usually need it immediately. I wouldn't have time to wit for it to come in the mail.