Where Do You Buy Your Games From?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by gh0st233 • Jul 11, 2015.

1. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    So, wondering where you guys buy your games. I am a PC gamer, so I'm naturally buying most of them on Steam, but I also bought a few on Origin like Battlefield 3 and 4, just because they aren't available on Steam. However, there are plenty of legitimate licensed activation key distributors. My favorite of them all is

and I buy most of my games there, if not directly via Steam. They usually have some sort of sales, and they almost always have at least a 10% or 20% discount code available site-wide. Most of the games there activate on Steam or Origin, but the ones that don't are usually DRM-Free. Also, if you refer someone to this site, when they spend 2 dollars, both of you get 2 dollars of credit extra. And, to top it off, if you write a review for a game that hasn't been reviewed yet, you get 1$ of credit, and if you review a game that has been reviewed already, then you get 25 cents. By reviewing games, I have already bought 30$ worth of games for free, by writing reviews. I'm not going to post my ref link here, since that's annoying as hell, but if you want to help me get some credit extra (you'll get 2$ too), shoot me a PM and I'll send you my ref link.

Another store I REALLY love buying from is

. They have a weekly bundle and every now and then some random bundle of games, and some of the money received goes to charities. You can choose how much money goes to charities, developers or the guys from Humble Bundle. I have bought many bundles for them for a great price, and they even have great sales on regular games which aren't currently bundled on the store. I bought Hotline Miami there for 2€, which is a good price for that game, in my opinion.

Where do you like to buy your games? Any good stores that I didn't mention? I also know of Gamersgate but I don't really buy there. I never bought anything from there since I don't find the prices that astonishing.