Where do you do the majority of your shopping?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by NikkiDesrosiers • Nov 11, 2014.

1. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    With so many different options for making holiday gift purchases -- where do you prefer to shop? In store or online? I personally mix it up and do both. There are a lot of great deals online you cannot get in store and vice versa. Sometimes you will find an interesting item or deal in store that you won't likely see anywhere else. I find it best to keep my eyes peeled throughout the holiday season.

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    To be completely honest, amazon.com. I know I should shop locally to help the economy, but I can't afford it right now. I hope I might have some extra money by the time Christmas comes around and can at least purchase a few small chocolates or something at the local artisan market, but right now it looks like I will be relying entirely on amazon gift cards I have earned from various things I do online in order to pay for gifts.

3. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    I do a little bit of both. I do a little bit of research way before the holiday buying season on what I want to get and where the best place to get what I want is located. There are deals every where if you spend the time to plan everything out and know when to buy things.

4. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I have to admit I do most of my shopping at Walmart, Target, and Kmart online. It is just easier for me and I am familiar with these stores. They usually have great savings on things. I have heard of a place called Ebate.com that I have been thinking of trying also, but I haven't done so yet. Another great place is nomorerack.com.

5. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm the classic shopper so I mostly do my shopping at the malls. :) I prefer seeing items personally, so I can inspect and check that everything's in order before making my purchase. I'm really not comfortable in making online purchases. I only buy digital products online (ebooks, software, etc.) and hardly buy tangible items online. :)