Where Do You Find The Best Deals On Hair Accessories?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Zyni • May 7, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really wear anything too fancy in my hair, but I use ponytail holders on occasion or a scrunchy or I might throw it up in a clip. I usually wear my hair down, but when it's hot or when I'm doing something where I want to tie up my hair, I'll grab a clip or something.

My daughter seems to have a habit of losing these things though, and now she's gone through most of mine as well. So, where do you find good deals on them?

I can grab the regular old ponytail holders at Dollar Tree, next time I'm near one, but I'm not sure about the other stuff. Where do you pick up hair accessories? I'd like to spend under $5 each if possible.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    In our area we could usually pick these up in certain stores for very cheap at around only cents a piece, even for the good ones. I also like checking out the fashion section at my local walmart type store which sells a variety of them ranging from cheap ones to fancier ones that are a bit more expensive. If that route doesn't work then I'd maybe try my luck online since I'm sure there are plenty of sellers out there who wouldn't even mind giving a big discount for a wholesale purchase.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the UK, we have a great chain called Home Bargains who sell a great range of health and beauty products. They often have Babyliss hair accessories in stock for 39p each and I purchase lots of these.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I have found a number of decent simple clips at the dollar store. They are thinner and do not last as long as the more expensive versions, but if your daughter loses them a lot, they will probably not be breaking on her.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the selection of Goody hair accessories at Walmart. That brand has been around forever. They're just good, durable hair elastics and clips at a good price.

6. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I like buying from corner stores. They are very cheap, and their designs are really awesome. If you are looking for an online store, however, you can try dresslink.com. Their products are very cheap, and they deliver fast. You can also try ebay. Honestly, there are many online stores that sell cheap stuff. You just have to research about these stores carefully to avoid getting scammed.

7. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I usually get them at Harmon or Bed Bath and Beyond. I like going for the decent quality clips. I used to buy them at the dollar store and I guess I am too rough with them because after two uses they would break. It wasn’t worth it for me to keep in vesting in hair clips. Now I usually buy the brand name ones and use a coupon. I tend to lose them before they break on me.