Where Do You Get The Best Deals On Sports Socks?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Zyni • Mar 16, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Where is the best place (or places) to shop for good quality but reasonably priced sports socks? I want some good ones, but I don't want to pay too much. I'm tired of cheap old socks that fall apart and don't last. I realize I'll have to pay a little more, and that's okay. I don't mind paying a little more for better quality. I want a good value.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have for finding good deals on sports socks for women. I'm up for taking advantage of sales or coupons/promos and stuff as well.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We used to rely on the UK chain sports shop, Sports Direct because it tends to sell very good brands at a discount. We bought our sportswear, loungewear and socks there as well as at TX Maxx. It was very reasonably priced, yet you could get brands such as Adidas, Nike and others. It's such a shame we can no longer shop there, and they also don't ship here. I'm not sure if it has a presence in America, though @Zyni@Zyni.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Erm, Sports Direct does deliver to the US. :)

I'm afraid my knowledge of US sports shops isn't very good, but have you tried looking on Amazon and Ebay? I've bought some quality clothing via those two sites in the past for a good price. :)

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like to buy sports socks for my family at Costco. They have packs of six Puma sports socks for under $10. They are well made and cushion your foot. I find that cheaper brands do fall apart quickly and wear out. My kids are good at putting holes in their socks so they need to wear socks that can last. They also play hockey so they like a thicker sock in their skates. I am always on the look out for sales on sports socks too. Target has Hanes active wear socks that I really liked for the kids as well. We also have Marshalls and Winners where you can buy Nike or Adidas socks about 30% off the regular retail price.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's fantastic for those in America who'd like to have a ganders at the site. Erm, I just wasn't sure; so thanks for that @deansaliba :) I just wish they'd extend the same courtesy to us over here in Botswana :( Besides sportswear, you'll be amazed what else you can unearth from SportDirect! I've bought some gorgeous Miss Sixty jeans from them for a fraction of their RRP. I've found other gorgeous designer gear there going for really reasonable prices!