Where is the best place to watch free movies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by True2marie • May 4, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried not to purchase any movie for the past year. There are just too many sites offering free ones. My favorite place is

. Regular Joes upload all types of movies - old and new ones. Some times, they are fuzzy. Mostly though - I have seen ones in perfect viewing condition. :)

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    You should also try Watch32, this site is very good for watching movies online as well, no ads, and stream faster than YouTube movies do. There are a lot of good movies there under different categories but you will not be able to watch the movie you wanted if it hasn't been uploaded there. That's why most people think YouTube and some other websites are still better.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think on megashare. They have almost all the new released movie. And their videos are also of pleasing quality. They are not the kind of super clear like those of HD, nevertheless they are still clear and you are just going to enjoy watching!

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you find a new movie on a streaming site then most likely it's an illegal uploading. If I came across a new movie on a streaming site quite obviously I'd watch it though I know it's wrong. Anyway, on the following sites, you can watch movies online free. Most of them are movies made in the 70s and 60s so the production companies don't care if they're online or not because no one's buying such movies anymore: