Where to Buy Asian Street Style Clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by luigi • Jul 10, 2014.

1. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I'm huge into the fashion for Asian street wear - alternative styles especially. I have searched high and low for sites to buy these styles of clothes from, but I come up short every time.

Does anyone know where I can find some awesome Asian street clothes? I'd prefer sites that can ship to the United States, since I can't really get them anywhere else. :) Also, the cheaper, the better! I am on a tight budget, and most of the stuff can cost up to $200 dollars... yikes! Second hand stores online might be a good avenue to try.

Here's one example of an Asian street style I'm looking for:

korean.

Thanks!

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can buy those clothes on the website Yesstyle, in fact, the outfit you posted is by Aboki and Yesstyle has it for $45.

aboki-contrast-peplum-hem-crewneck-top-M_p0030296848.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    You can find many Asian styles in the markets of Madagascar. The few shops that sell new clothes often have imports from China and they fit the Malagasy persons small frame just perfectly. But I suppose you were looking for something online. ;-)

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    You can find a lot of vendors on Amazon or ebay. I like to search "Chinese fashion," "Korean fashion" and "Japanese fashion." This will get you great clothes and accessories. Just make sure to look at the measurements because those clothes tend to be smaller sizes.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Someone who commented before me recommended Yes Style. I recommend that site too. They have a range of fashionable Asian street wear for both men and women. You also have the option to go for casual chic to something more sophisticated and formal. I also recommend Dress Lily and Rose Wholesale Fashion. They have a wide variety of affordable street wears with distinctly Asian flavors.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aside from Ebay, you can also get Asian-style apparel in 3 of the most popular Chinese online stores, namely

and

. I have shopped in all 3 of them, and they're ok to deal with. All stores offer free worldwide shipping too.