Where to Buy Cheap iPhone 5 Replacement Screen

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Dillon Hinojos • Apr 9, 2014.

1. Dillon Hinojos

Dillon HinojosNew Member

Threads:
    Hey there!

I cracked the screen on my iPhone 5 a few days ago and have since been looking for somewhere to purchase a reasonably priced replacement screen to install myself. Most places I have checked seem to have the screen and digitizer combo priced about $50 or so. This seems fairly reasonable, however I would not mind finding somewhere cheaper than that.

If anyone know of anywhere that has the replacement cheaper, that would be a tremendous help. Thanks!

2. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    Oh man, I don't think you are going to be finding anywhere that is going to offer you a "cheap price". I think your best bet is going to be to try to look at places like eBay and Craigslist. Other than that the phones are typically going to be expensive.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you tried looking at Amazon? I'm now browsing the site, and you can buy one for as low as $35.59. I think that the item is a quality item despite the price, because the seller has mostly good feedback.

4. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    eBay is one place you can get everything ranging from cheap to expensive. Just go and search for the screen am sure there are a couple of people who are selling and they will ship it to you if you want. You can also check out Amazon for as an alternative. I have shopped with Amazon for a while and they are also credible in terms of their services.