Where To Buy Or Sell Digital Prints For Wall Art

Discussion in Home & Garden started by DrRipley • Jan 17, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm looking to sell some of my graphic designs for wall art and I would like to do so internationally so printing it locally and sending it out via shipping isn't too viable since the artwork would be too big and too easily damaged especially if it's already framed. I'm looking to find some sites where I could upload my art and sell through their system, hopefully one that offers their own services in printing out the artwork and sending it out.

Anyone here with an idea of what site offers that? I'd also like to buy some for my own to test the service out and just to have my own personalized decor by amateur artists around the world as well.

2. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Well you could check out Deviantart and see if they can cater to your needs. I've been on the site a couple of times just to check on the photos and digital works because I needed inspiration for my own artworks so I'm pretty sure that they offer what you're looking for. The people there are very friendly and most, if not all are experts when it comes to digital arts, photography, calligraphy, etc. It's basically a site made for artists.