Whey Protein Powder/Drinks

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by blur92 • Jan 12, 2015.

1. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I am looking for mostly whey protein powder, but I will settle for ready to drink products as well. Coupons, clearance sales, and the like are preferred. I know many of these products are sold cheaper on Amazon, however, I'm hoping to find even better deals. Any links are much appreciated! Also, I should add that I am not looking for weight gainers. Products advertising lean muscle are ideal. Thank you!

2. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone! I was able to find some coupons for my original request posted above. I am having a problem with it, though. It is for EAS $1 off whey protein. However, I can only find a printable coupon available, but I need a coupon code that I can use for ordering online. Does anyone know if the printable coupon has a code on it that can be used online or if there is a code I have not found yet?

3. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry, can't help you with the coupon information, although I do want to say that you have reminded me that I need to go and get some protein mix. It is something that I forget to get, on a regular basis, and I don't add it to my grocery list, or I should say that I haven't been adding it to my grocery list, but this is a new year (although we are a month in), and whey protein is something that I intend to add to my grocery list and drink regularly. I used to drink it a lot several years ago, but I stopped. You've reminded me that I want to buy some.
    Hope you get your coupon code soon:)