Which car rental company do you prefer?

Discussion in Travel started by pandandesign • Jan 13, 2014.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I don't often rent a car unless I go on a long road trip, which I happen to go every two years. I usually go to Google to search for any car rental company, but I always have a hard time finding the best car rental company that offers better deals to rent cars. I usually go to Enterprise, which offers good deals depending on how many days I would rent the car. Which car rental company do you prefer?

2. Nada noor

Nada noorNew Member

Threads:
    I like Enterprise. I'm always hoping to get one of those cars that is wrapped in brown paper with half of the windshield cut out, like in the commercials.

3. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Enterprise rent a car, I love their weekend specials plus the good selection of nice styles to choose from. In addition they are currently hire work from home agents for those who are interested. Enterprise makes getting a car easy and affordable. Lastly, If you can rent a car from a family member, that's the best deal. :rolleyes:

4. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    We also prefer Enterprise Car rental services. There are many locations throughout the continental United States and so you can return your car at any of these locations which makes it cheaper sometimes. They can give you deals on the weekends or mid-week but make sure you get the quote in print because the next person who is helping you might not be aware of the deal that you made with the representative. If you have to get full coverage but return it within one day, they will often remove those charges from the bill as well as charges for extra drivers. They have a rewards system, and also pick up and drop off service. Their customer service is better than most. This year for example, my iPhone was locked and even though it was almost closing time, the service person took time to unlock my phone for me. Then he drove me home! It was such a nice experience as has been every experience my family has had with Enterprise. We rent a lot when we travel because its less stress then having to deal with your car breaking down on the road. And its a great way to check out new cars out on the market if you're looking to buy!

5. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    National by a mile. First, you can join their emerald club for free (frequent renter) and then you don't have to wait in line at the counter. Secondly, they have something called emerald aisle service, which means you rent a midsize car and when you get there you can get into any car in the emerald aisle for the same price. I have gotten a convertible before! You're guaranteed at least a midsize, though. Third, you can stack a coupon code and a loyalty code for double savings. I don't think any other car rental service lets you do this. I usually book a reservation a couple months out if I can and watch it every week to see if it has dropped. If it has I modify it with the new price. Fourth, you can choose rental credits or free airline miles as a bonus. Love them.

6. charliedavid

charliedavidNew Member

Threads:
    I would prefer Travels Manager as they serves as the best online car rental search engine both for the customers who are looking to hire car or taxi and the travel agents who are looking to tie up with us. So with Travels Manager you will get the best Travel service providers and at affordable rates.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have only ever used Hertz and I find they are pretty good. There are companies with better prices overall, but Hertz is global and very reputable, so I like using them. Not to mention they do have deals in agreements with some companies, so if you work at a large company check if you have any discounts. I do with my company and it's a good discount.