which country is best for travelling?

Discussion in Travel started by Scottie • Mar 20, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I know every country is beautiful. but some country is naturally beautiful some are hand made so which country is naturally beautiful?

Personally I really want to visit the Maldives or Bora Bora. Iv'e seen pictures and they are mind blowing and breath taking to say the least!

2. tinyfang

tinyfangMember

Threads:
    Eastern Canada like New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island are lush and refreshing. Western Canada in British Columbia has 90% scenery. If you go north enough, you can see the Northern Lights.

I would also suggest Japan. It has a mix of ancient architect and modern technology. With that, they are surrounded by the natural beauty of bamboo forests, sakura trees, Mount Fuji that can be viewed from many angles and a myriad of other mountains, coves and forests.

3. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    There is no single best country to visit. Each country has something unique to offer. If you are laid back just like me, I recommend Boracay or Palawan here in the Philippines. I've never been into those places but I will someday. I just love the whole vibe those places have to offer.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that there isn't such a thing such a best country to visit, each country has it's own beauty if we look for it. Of course there are universally know paradises, like tropical islands and such, but for those that don't love the beach other places like cities are preferable.

5. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends on the interests of a person. If people love beaches, I really would suggest Maldives or Bora Bora. Others enjoy shopping, so I would suggest going to fashion capitals, such as Paris, Japan, etc. If you're interested in nature and mountains, I would probably suggest hiking trips in the Alps or something.

I honestly love camping in mountains rather than going to the beach, and I love lakes nearby. There are lots of good countries in the world, it really just depends on what you want before you decide which country you choose to go to.

6. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    If you like culture, music and museums, then Vienna is your city. Although a little pricey, it has so many great museums and music happenings, that i was there for two weeks and i could not make it to all of those awesome museums! If you are into walking into an alive city, sightseeing and having a good time with the interactions of locals, then i would suggest Rome! I was vacationing there last Christmas and i had the time of my life! If you like swimming, beautiful beaches and mountains you come to Chania, Greece

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Holidays in Africa are much cheaper than any other place in the world. I've did some work for an aid agency in three countries in Africa and would definitely recommend Tanzania as the best place to visit if you like wildlife. They've got some of the largest game parks in the world and if you want to you can go south to see the Victoria falls. And the cost of living unless things have changed, is quite low. Renting an apartment for a month when I was there cost $20.

8. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    It depends on the preferences of the person. For example, I am always fascinated by the history, historical places, ancient architecture, etc. So I would want to visit Venice, Rome, Greece, basically I like the whole europe. For someone who likes the hustle and bustle of the city be want to visit places like london, new york, paris, tokyo, hong kong, etc. It all depends on what the person likes and what he wants to see.

9. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    It also depend to your mind that what type of travelling you want to go I personally like the travel toward the Vietnam because roads are splendid and enjoyable for me..

10. nolens

nolensNew Member

Threads:
    hy! if you are nature lover then i suggest you Shimal.This city is one of the gorgeous and beautiful places from all over the world. There is lots of attractive places .Like Kalka Shimla Railway, Jakhoo, Rashtrapati Niwas, Christ Church, but most beautiful and gorgeous places are summer hill and The Ridge in Shimla. According to my opinion summer hill is the best place of Shimla. It is on a hill. Represent beautiful scenery of nature. The beauty of this Hill is such a gift of God for us.

11. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Scottie! Bora Bora is an island. It is located 230 kilometers away from Papeete. You can see an extinct volcano between this island. It is surrounded by a lagoon. It has become a major international attractive destination for tourists. It offers you many facilities for stay and water sports. You must go there. I am sure you will like this place.