Which do you prefer chicken, beef or pork?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by 003 • May 17, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Personally, I prefer chicken although I really don't like it. For me it's the healthiest among the three. It has the least fat without compromising the high protein content it has, unlike the other two which are. Nevertheless, I find it quite bland relative to the juicy beef. The pork I hate the most. It got the highest amount of fat.

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I actually eat all of them! But I eat chicken more nowadays because that is the only meat I can get from the supermarket nearby other than fish. But when I say I eat all of them that doesn't mean that I eat them everyday.

The cost of beef, pork, chicken, and fish are very high so I make a schedule of when we can eat certain meat every month so my family can stay financially stable.

3. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Chicken by far. I don't eat a lot of red meat because it's not that great for you, and I often don't like to eat it. Pork is my least favorite. I find it very bland a lot of times, though I do the occasional delicious BBQ pulled pork sandwich. XD

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I eat all of them, too, and love 'em all!

I like using them for entirely different dishes, though. So while chicken might be on the bland side by itself, I think it's great for a lot of casseroles, fajitas, sesame chicken, chinese dishes, etc.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate pork and never will taste it again.

Chicken has never been a favorite of mine no matter how it's cooked. Maybe it's because I ate so much of it when I was a kid until it literally made me sick. Eating chicken once in a long while is OK by me.

I like beef best because there so many ways you can cook it.

6. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I also like and eat them all. I really don't care about which is the healthiest or not because I always eat them in moderation. But when it comes to soup, I only go for chicken. For roasted food - it's always pork for me while for meat dishes with sauces - I prefer beef. :D

7. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Depends mostly on the mood. Though I love beef, I find myself choosing chicken for a number of reasons. Every so often, I will find myself going crazy for a pork product...like thick, juicy bacon...the sausage links at the hospital...or a HoneyBaked ham. Mmmmm