which mascara is better

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Libragirl67 • Apr 7, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Ok I have a poll or question to ask. I like two different kinds of mascara brands. One is Covergirl, the other is Maybelline. I am talking about there basic mascaras. Which on do you prefer of these two brands?

2. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I use both and I will say that they both work pretty much the same. They have their negatives and positives but their equal with me. But I like the Maybelline Full N Soft mascara better.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Between the two, I would have to go with CoverGirl.

Really, though, I switched to buying ELF a while back and haven't looked back. For a buck a tube (or 3 bucks for some of the fancier brushes and formulas), I can't complain one bit.

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I have always used Avon mascaras. I usually go for one of the top of the range ones, and buy when they're on special offer. The mascara goes on easily, and it lasts for ages yet never dries up in the tube. My favourite at the moment is the Irresistibly Sexy one. They may be more expensive than other mascaras, but I never need more than one coat, and that will last for hours, so it's worth it in the long run.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I use Maybeline's Mascara because they don't smudge unless I intentionally cry then there would be a problem. But I like it because I can wear it all throughout the day without worrying if it's going to be all over my face. Some brands do that and it wasn't a pleasing sight.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never used Covergirl cosmetics. I do like Maybelline mascara. I have purchased more expensive mascaras in the past, but I really like Maybelline when my funds are low. I do prefer Loreal over Maybelline, but my roommate complains about animal testing.

7. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I usually like to use cover girl mainly it isn't that expensive and it works pretty good. I have also used maybeline and it is ok, but I like cover girl better.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am gonna have to go with maybelline.
    I love almost every single mascara that they out out strictly because of how the brush is.
    It's absolutely amazing. I think the bristles do a great job in separating the lashes perfectly and I love the price most of all.

9. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I would probably have to say CoverGirl, but I don't know if the one I like qualifies as being the most basic. I do like the LashBlast line quite a lot though. In all fairness, I haven't tried many from Maybelline though.