Which one is the best American online cigarette retailer?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by vest007 • Dec 22, 2012.

1. vest007

vest007Member

Threads:
    Which online cigarette store would you prefer the most in the US? The sites which offer quality products, with affordable prices and shipping rates will rank first.

Here are a few online stores... please add more.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the list but I had no idea of which stores were cheaper online. So I will go through the list and see what I can find with cheap shipping also. So, if I find any more I will list them here also for all to see. Good thoughts on your part.

3. LanaCalhos

LanaCalhosBanned

Threads:
    Native American Reservations do sell cartons cheap they don’t charge the fed and state taxes on the carton. Also if you know of anyone in the military you can buy them at the PX or BX (post or base exchange). That is probably the best place. Even anyone retired from the military can buy at the PX.
    You can also find inexpensive cigarettes in the smoke shops like cigarettespub net and usually there is more of a discount here then other stores, but it is within this smoke shop you will find the most inexpensive cigarettes. The thing that makes them so cheap is you need to create a cigarette in order for it to be inexpensive.

#3Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  4. okfortoday

okfortodayNew Member

Threads:
    I been buying cigarettes online for years. This is the site I buy from now DirectTaxFree and had no problems with the last few orders.

#4Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  5. Guythunder

GuythunderNew Member

Threads:
    You think that these are cheap! I live in Ca. where the prices are sky high on smokes and I am getting them cheaper here. I don't know how they can say there prices are cheap.

6. cabinfever126

cabinfever126New Member

Threads:
    Don't buy from DirectTaxFree. After you pay the total they give you, they charge your card more than they should. I am fighting with them now, 10/21/2015 because of this. I have to pay international transaction fees with my card company. Yet, Duty Free says their 'extra' charges are for the same thing. They don't tell you this up front. They just charge your card like 4 dollars more after you've paid and given them your card information. You don't know anything about it until your card statement comes in.

#6Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015