Which sex position makes you feel as if you have exercised the most?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by nhsososo4 • Nov 3, 2013.

1. nhsososo4

nhsososo4Member

Threads:
    As had been said for centuries and decades that one of the best ways of keeping fit and healthy are through having sex as a form of exercise. Not only is it enjoyable but also makes you sweat and requires a lot of energy. Which position do you think gives the best results and why? Or do you think all positions shed the same results and effort?

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    And apart from all the benefits it's free right? :D

I don't have a position that I can say, this one is best and it was really a good workout, I think it's something that happens in the moment and cannot be defined. :)

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd say if you're doing it right, they all do ;)

4. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    I don't feel strained that much after any single position. But, a long vigorous night can make me feel like I'm starting to be an old man.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think for me being a female It would have to be me on top that I feel gives me the most work out. Since I am doing all the work.

6. pchoksi93

pchoksi93New Member

Threads:
    I would say missionary style is pretty enjoyable and also makes you sweat a whole bunch. If you're doing it right, pretty much any position should be making you sweat and should be enjoyable. For women I would say cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, any position where she is on top might require the most energy.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think you should see sex as exercise, sex is sex. Would you have sex just because it burns calories? I don't think that is a good reason to have sex, it devalues sex, in my opinion.

Sex will burn around 400 calories per hour. You could burn a lot of calories if you are having a lot of sex. Not that it is really important...

8. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    Almost any position can get you to lose weight. But it also depends if you are on the receiving or giving end most of the time. I think that sex is definitely a good exercise and can keep you committed to losing weight as it is enjoyable.