Which stock brokerage do you use?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by richc3 • Jul 9, 2014.

1. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    Up in Canada I currently use Questrade, but I do have a couple Ameri-friends and family that are looking into investing as well.
    Regardless of where you're from though, which stock brokerage do you use? Expanding on that, what kind of investor are you? Perhaps a trader, long term investor, or something else?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Tradeking is the best brokerage around with $4.95 trade fees and tons of resources for investors. Loyal3 offers free trades (buy and sell) and even IPOs, but they have a relatively limited number of stocks. You can invest as little as $10 there, though, which means you can buy partial shares. I'd recommend these two brokerages above the rest.

3. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I am in Jamaica, and I use National Commercial Bank Capital Markets as my preferred broker, I have been with them for the past two year because I researched and found that they are the less costly of my options. They need to upgrade their online system though, so that people can request to buy or sell from home. I think that they are efficient. As for me, I'm a moderate risk, long term investor. Lol, may be some day I'll become high risk...who knows! But until then I'm quite okay with reinvesting dividends. :)

4. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Hi, I invest in the stock market, but my broker has only the capability to allow me to buy stocks from my own country only. Can anyone recommend a very good ASEAN stock broker that will allow me to trade in multiple different markets? Oh, by the way, I am looking for the broker that charges a minimal and reasonable fees. I will appreciate if you could share it here with your experience. Thank you!!! :)