Which store has better sales - Publix or Winn-Dixie?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Esperahol • May 14, 2012.

1. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I anticipate that this is going to be a fairly small pool of respondents, but yeah for those of you that have access to both Publix and Winn-dixie which do you think has the better sales? I myself am on the fence because while Publix has sales more often Winn-dixie generally has more items I actually purchase. On the other hand Publix allows you to enjoy an item at buy one, get one free prices without having to actually buy two items - basically if buying two of an item would cost you 5.00 you can get just one for 2.50 which is great when you're short on cash. In my experience they have about the same quality of customer service although the lines at Publix tend to move faster, so I don't know. What do ya'll think?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the Publix sales because if you have 2 coupons and you buy something from their Buy One Get One Free sale, the coupon still counts for the free item. So if you buy deodorant Buy One Get One Free for $2.99 and you have 2 $1 off coupons, then you end up getting 2 deodorants for 99 cents.

So, I'd rather do the Publix sales as long as I have coupons that correspond to the sale.