Who Is Your Favorite Actors?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Dec 17, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    The top leading actors in my list are Al Paccino, Christopher Walken, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. I like Al Paccino in most of his movies, even if he does essentially only play the same character in some of them, but I like that character especially if it's used in the right movie. The same could be said for Christopher Walken and probably more especially for Arnold, but I find them very entertaining. I don't necessarily like Schwarzenegger's movies above most other movies I like, but the fact that his roles are so iconic is very amusing to me. How about you guys? Which Hollywood actors are your favorites?

2. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Al Pacino is a really good actor. I like him best in The Godfather series. I don't think he could ever beat that role. His acting in the third one was superb. When he screamed in agony in front of the opera house in Sicily after his daughter died -- pure acting genius.

My favorite actors currently are Matt Damon, Keanu Reeves and Vin Diesel. The first two are strong actors and play in very strong, thought-provoking movies. I love that. Vin Diesel is not as strong of an actor and he doesn't get roles that stimulate the mind, but he does get roles that stimulate the adventurous, street, Latin spirit in me. I love looking at him. :)

3. XxMotleyCrueXx

XxMotleyCrueXxNew Member

Threads:
    Currently my favorite actors are Norman Reedus, Johnny Depp, Alexander Skarsgard, Matt Smith, Evan Peters etc But right now I am totally hooked on Norman Reedus HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love him.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite actors would be Tom Cruise and Daniel Radcliffe, because they are quite versatile and can play varied roles with ease, unlike other actors that are stereotyped into playing the same roles or genres over and over again. And they both look very handsome too.

5. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Counting Hollywood alone, my favorite is Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Yes, he might not be the best in acting but his movies are awesome to watch. He's quite a versatile actor doing comedies as well as action movies.

6. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    It has been mentioned already but Al Pacino is the ones.. he's a boss.

He just has so much swagger and so much about him. It's a shame he's too old to play a role like he did in the Godfather again.

7. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Johnny Depp has been all-tome favorite actor because he is a funny guy and is known the popular actor in "Sleepy Hollow". I would watch any movie that has Johnny Depp in it because he makes the movie more entertaining and fun to watch. I like his performance and the way he speaks, which can be funny and serious depending on his role.

8. writeletters

writelettersMember

Threads:
    Tom Hiddleston is a great actor mainly because he himself is super nice, but then when he plays Loki you forget it's him because he portrays Loki's evil self so beautifully!

9. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Gabriel Macht. He's my favorite in the TV series Suits. He owned the role of lawyer of a law firm. I'm so convinced with his acting that I even think that he's a lawyer in real life.

I also like Robert Downey Jr. I like his style. He is so humorous and his acting is so natural. I love all of his films - Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, The Avengers... They're highly entertaining and he's one of the reasons why these movies are fun to watch.

10. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Johnny Depp is at the top of my list. I've seen many of his movies from Edward Scissorshand to the Lone Ranger. I love his acting and his voice acting, he can become anything that he is given and portray the parts brilliantly! His looks are always so cool. :eek: For my own amusement here's a list of the movies that I've seen off the top of my head:

Edwards Scissorshand
    The Lone Ranger
    Dark Shadows
    Alice in Wonderland
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    Corpse Bride