Who loves Amazon?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by dkramarczyk • Nov 7, 2012.

1. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I love Amazon and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with everyone. There are many reasons to love Amazon.com. You can find great deals on Amazon that you can't find anywhere else. Not to mention, they are very accurate with judging the quality of the items. If something has heavy wear, they say so. If it does not, they say exactly the type of wear that it has. If you buy something that says "like new" you can expect it to come and be exactly that! I love their shipping options. They often have super saver shipping options which some items will qualify for free shipping. Plus they will often have deals where if you buy so many dollars worth of Amazon items, you will get free shipping. I love this company. I have never had a bad experience with Amazon and I wanted to find out everyone else's opinion on Amazon. What do you think of Amazon? What are some of your best/worst experiences?

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I agree. I think Amazon is one of the best and easiest sites to shop. They have the best customer feedback and review system, plus a great return policy. I've never had any trouble buying anything from them. I do comparison shop and almost always find them to have the best price, especially when you include the free super saver shipping.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is my first (and sometimes only) port of call when it comes to buying cheap DVDs, in fact I love that site so much that I sometimes go overboard and buy far too many in one sitting! :p People say that Ebay and Play are better but I disagree, if you buy from the Amazon sellers then you can save some serious money.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I love amazon. I've found that if I can't find something in a brick and mortar store, I'm sure to find it on amazon. I've bought so many things from there that its ridiculous, haha! I particularly like getting winter coats from there. Their sizing is always on point, and I've never bought myself a coat and then had to return it because it didn't fit.

5. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon as well. Amazon is nearly always cheaper than the shops especially when it comes to DVDs, CDs, and books. Amazon is even better now they sell a much wider range of items.

I use Amazon for buying cat food and litter as it is cheaper than the supermarket and I can save even more if I use subscribe and save.

They can be more expensive on some items such as groceries, but it's just a case of shopping around.

Amazon's delivery service and customer service are great too.

6. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    I love Amazon as well. I find that they have the best prices for technology products as well as home improvement products.

7. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon is good for food-related items, and most other things. But when you get into electronics, some of their prices are INSANE. I have started shopping for most stuff electronic related on Ebay for a better deal. But I still use amazon for a lot of stuff as well.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is the very first place I check online when I'm looking to buy something. I love Amazon. It's not always the cheapest place, but it's my starting point.

I also like Amazon because I sell ebooks via Kindle. I hope to create a nice residual income.

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon as well i have many sites that i go on and do simple things and i get free amazon gift cards which i love i usually use the gift cards on dvds for my daughter and son. I love it because instead of paying 15 or 20 bucks for a dvd i can go to amazon and get the same ones for 2 to 5 bucks each so i am a big amazon fan!

10. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon as well. I get most of my Christmas presents from Amazon because they have very affordable prices. Not only do I buy my Christmas gifts there, but I also get a lot of my health and beauty supplies there too. I find the prices to be cheaper than walking into Walmart and buying something from there in person. You also get a really great deal on shipping if you sign up for their credit card. I am always finding great deals with them!

11. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I myself have become a big fan of Amazon. This happened around the same time I began despising Ebay for past offenses.

But honestly, Amazon just has a lot going for it. And it got that much sweeter since I can use my Amazon Prime account on my PS3 to watch stuff.

12. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon is okay, but their shipping and their prices are just to high. But sometimes their shipping comes fast and they do have some fair quality items. They don't really have the selection of things I am looking for.

13. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    For me it truly is a love hate affair! I have at times for many reasons disliked it and at other times it was my saving grace for an item I needed.

14. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I find that Amazon is really amazing for the range of products offered. I like to put their ads on my sites. In many ways, Amazon ads are better than Adsense because I can pick and choose what to advertise. The only problem I have is that Amazon, as far as I know, does not payout with Paypal. Anyone knows better?

15. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I like amazon but I think we get better prices at ebay. Amazon has it all, and it is the first place I start looking for stuff before I compare prices.

16. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I am always offered free Super Saver shipping if I order $25 or more worth of items.

17. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon, I shop from it almost every week. I love the fact that I am able to buy things at cheapest price and I can also get related products at a very low price. The layout and presentation of products at Amazon is really good, you can not only find what you are looking for but Amazon also tells you if there is a better product available. I am about to do my Christmas shopping from there, I usually buy thousands of dollars of stuff during holidays and most of it comes from Amazon.

18. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't go to Amazon.com at least several times a day. Even if I don't buy anything, I browse, compare prices and read reviews about different products I'm interested in. Most of the time I do end up buying them at Amazon, but I do get the best information. One thing I like to do is put things in my basket and just watch them every day. I always get a better price this way.

19. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon! My wish list is so long I could never order everything on it, lol. When I am looking for something I can't get locally I go straight to Amazon to see if it is available there. Whenever I need to order something I check to see if the free shipping is available and then I go to my wish list to find something to help my order add up to $25. I like the "buy it used or new at this price" feature also.

20. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon.con you can find everything right there on one site. I found out about it from my daughter, I thought it was just for like books or cds, to my surprise I found out it had way more then just books, and I have been using ever since, just love it. I recommend to all my friends and other family members now!